| 21 |

It was the day of Jisung's school festival.

I was able to convince my mom of letting me go out with friends after a long lecture of hers.

I dressed up in simple but yet stylish clothings. When I was done with everything I went downstairs, getting ready to leave.

I opened the door and there revealed a stylish but cute Jisung. I smiled upon seeing you waiting for me.

I gestured us to go while you leaded me to your school.

Once we arrived everything looked pretty and better than I imagined it to be.

You grabbed my wrist and pulled me through different stands that showcased different types of delicious looking food.

There were also some type of games that I never saw before which made me feel amused by all of them.

After a while of eating and playing around we finally met your friends who were engross in their own conversations.

We sat down with them and greeted them in which they turned towards us and did the same. We started talking, getting immersed into the conversation.

The sun was setting as we were chatting away and not realizing the time.

Your friends bid us goodbye as we left earlier than them.

'So how was today Minho?'

'It was really fun.'

We giggled while walking home with our hands locked with each other's under the orange but pinkish sky with hints of yellow.