| 26 |

Jisung's P.O.V

The sky today was bright and beautiful but it wasn't has pretty as the rain.

It wasn't pretty compared to your smile that outshone everything else.

The way your soft lips felt against mine.

The way your hands were with mine.

The way you giggled.

The way you would cuddle with me.

Just everything about you made me feel fuzzy and warm.

I arrived at a flower shop while I parked my car into one of the empty parking space.

'Hello Jisung!'

'Hello Seungmin.'

'Well what can I get you?'

'The usual flowers please.'

He nodded and went straight to work as I waited for him.

After a couple of minutes he came back with dark red carnations and headed them to me. I payed him back and he greeted me a goodbye which I did the same.

I drove off to the place where you always stay.

As I arrived I parked my car near you. I opened and closed my door as I got out with the dark red carnations in one of my hand.

I walked towards the place you rested.

I squatted down and placed the flowers upon the gravestone. I gently touched it. My fingers grazing across the letters.

'Minho even when you died I will always love you. I really hope your happy in heaven right now.'

At this point I started sobbing, each word I say made me more and more sad knowing that you won't be here, next to me.

'Minho...'

'I love you...'

'Even when death do us part'

THE END