| 25 |

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of machines beeping.

I almost forgot that I was in the hospital, receiving treatment for the condition I'm in right now.

I turned my head down a little and to the right as I saw you sleeping again on the chair. It made me smile knowing that you were there for me.

'J-Jisung...'

I called out your name weakly multiple times before your eyes shot open and tears flowed down your face again.

You were still sobbing while you tightly grabbed my skinny hand.

'...how...long was I out for?'

'...more than a month...'

No wonder I felt weak. I was out for a whole month while you were crying all this time. Waiting for me to wake up.

I started to cry knowing that one day I may not wake up.

'Jisung.'

'Yeah...'

'If I don't wake up in the future, just remember I'll always love you even when you find someone else than me alright?'

I said weakly showing my smile. You stopped crying before breaking down more into sobs. Sobs of not wanting to believe reality.

'Do you promise me Jisung?'

'...Y-yeah... I promise...'

Your head lowered while you kept on sobbing. I was crying too but we have to face it, this was reality and we can't change it.

So, we sat there sobbing away while we tightly hold onto each other's hands.