ϟ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ϟ

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯 ϟ

Stiles is sitting on his bed...locked in his room so his dad doesn't come into his room. He's scared. He's scared that he will get hurt again.

He's also tired of living there and he's tired of everything. He doesn't want to be there anymore.

The only people who actually care for him are Liam, Jackson, and Isaac. His pup's. He wants all three of them there with him.

But Jackson and Isaac left Beacon Hills. And Liam lives with Scott.

He's afraid to go to sleep alone. The nightmares of the Nogitsune, Void and Allison getting killed are haunting him.

He hasn't been able to sleep for a while. It hurts and he blames himself for it. He is weak. He doesn't deserve to live.

He numbly got up from his bed and walked to his bathroom. He then dug where he knew he hid it and pulled it out.

He smiled sadly at his old friend and placed the blade above his wrist, sliding across it.

He then let out a satisfied sigh as he watched the crimson blood drip down his arm and into the sink.

It felt good to him to feel this kind of pain. It always had since his mom died. No one knows but Liam, Jackson, and Isaac.

He promised them he wouldn't do it but he couldn't keep that promise. He couldn't take it anymore. He wraps up the cut and cleaned up the mess.

He then looks into the mirror to see a boy whose broken from the inside and out.

He had bruises on some places on his body, he was much skinnier than he always was, and his hair is a mess and grew longer for the last few weeks he hasn't gotten out of his bed.

A tear ran down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away. He needed to get out of there. He can't be there anymore.

He then walked out of the bathroom and he hears his phone buzz. He walked over to his bed, sat down, and grabbed his phone.

He turned it on to see a text from Scott. He had texted him that he needs to attend a pack meeting in 15 minutes. Stiles sighed.

He doesn't know what this is all about because he doesn't get invited to pack meetings anymore. He hasn't seen anyone for almost a month.

Stiles texted him back a simple 'okay' and turned off his phone. He got up from his bed and went to take a shower, which was long overdue.

Once he was done, he got out, got dressed, and did something to his hair that actually looked good.

After he was done, he grabbed his phone, and keys to Rosco, and snuck downstairs

He looked around at his surroundings and found no sign of his father.

He then walked out of the house and got into his jeep. He started him up and headed towards Derek's loft.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stiles walked into the loft and almost lost his balance by Liam pouncing on him.

"I missed you, Mommy."He whimpered into Stiles' chest taking in his scent. "I missed you too, Li."Stiles mumbles.

He then heard Scott growl frightening both of the boys. They looked at him shakily. "Sit down."Derek told them.

They walked to the couch slowly and sat down.

Liam stayed close to Stiles, shaking badly. The pack noticed the bruises on Stiles but they didn't care. They thought he deserved it.

"Stiles, your not in the pack anymore."Derek stated. "W-what? Why?"Stiles asked in confusion.

"Because you killed Allison and Aiden. It's all your fault. You are too weak to be in this pack. You are pathetic and worthless."Scott told him.

Stiles looked at him with tears flowing down his face like a river. Why is he doing this to him?

What has he ever done to him to make him do this? Oh yeah...he killed Allison and it was his fault. He thought they were best friends...

He thought they were brothers. "W-what? No, I don't want him to go!"Liam exclaimed.

Scott snapped his head towards Liam with an angry expression.

"If you don't want him to go, then you're out of the pack and out of my house."Scott told him.

Liam let out a whimper and tears came flowing down his cheeks. Stiles pulled him close to him.

He looked at the rest of the pack and they didn't even look at him.

"I want you two out, and never come back. If so you'll regret it."Derek said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Stiles got up without saying a word, wiping his tears away. He then walked him and Liam out of the loft to his jeep.

He sat Liam in the passenger's seat, buckling him up. He closed the door and went to the driver's side and got into his jeep.

He started the jeep and drove to the place he doesn't call home anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♥︎