ϟ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ϟ

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯/𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 ϟ

"Okay everyone, get whatever is on the-"Scott cut himself off as he looks ahead of his pack.

He noticed Stiles and Liam and surprisingly Jackson and Isaac. He thought they were in the UK.

"Isn't that Isaac, Stiles, Liam, and Jackson?"Lydia whispered. "Yup."Malia said.

"What is Isaac and Jackson doing here? I thought they were in the UK."Lydia said. "That's what I thought."Scott said.

"What are we going to do?"Malia questioned. "I say we question them."Derek said. "So, like, kidnap them?"Malia questions.

"Yeah. Let's kidnap them."Scott said agreeing with Derek's idea.

"Do you think I can get Stiles to get me a Stark Internship?"Lydia asked. They all looked at her. "What?"She said.

They shook their heads at her. She rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later they somehow knocked out the for teens without anyobe noticing, which is weird because it's New York and stores are always full.

They just shrugged that off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ϟ 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ϟ

Tony was getting worried and Tony Stark never gets worried. He was sitting at his bar pondering what he should do.

Stiles and his pups weren't back yet and he was trying to not seem worried.

He can always check their trackers but he doesn't want to seem paranoid about anything.

Stiles, Liam, Isaac, and Jackson let him put a tracker in their wrist, which was better than making them wear a tracker.

He was surprised that the werewolves let him do it though and he was more surprised when Stiles healed quickly.

He assumed Stiles was human and Stiles is being delusional about it. But he understands why Stiles will think like that.

Stiles been through a lot and he doesn't want to go back thar route.

"Why are you biting your lip? You only do that when you're worried."Stephen said as he walks around the corner.

"I'm not biting my lip and why are you looking at my lips? Hmm?"Tony questioned trying to cover up that, yes, he was biting his lip because he was worried.

"Don't avoid my question. What has you so worried?"Stephen asked avoiding Tony's question.

"You've missed a lot, Stephen. Fury's nephew is living with us now and that's the subject that worries me right now. I sent Stiles and his...friends out and they've been gone for almost an hour. It wouldn't have taken them this long to get snacks and I don't know if I'm overreacting but I have a feeling."Tony ranted.