ϟ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ϟ

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯 ϟ

Natasha told them they were at the McCall's. Stiles was really scared to show himself to Scott after everything that happened.

"Mom, you don't have to do this."Liam told him. He can smell Stiles' fear and anxiety.

"No, it's okay. I know those things are very important to you, Liam. I have to get them for you."Stiles told him. Liam nodded.

"Are you ready, Mischief?"Nick asked Stiles. "Not really. But I'll be fine."Stiles said as he stood up. Steve and Bucky stood next to Stiles.

Natasha opened the back for them and they walked out of the Quinjet.

The three walked to the front door of the McCall's and Stiles knocked on the door three times.

They waited for a second until Melissa McCall opens the door. Stiles sighs in relief as Scott didn't answer the door but Melissa did.

Melissa looks behind her I'm worry and quickly shuts the door as she steps outside.

"Stiles, what are you doing here? Scott's he-- What happened to your face?"Melissa asked in worry as she grabbed his face between her hands.

"I don't want to talk about it. We just came her to get Liam's things. You know his sentimental things."Stiles mumbles.

Melissa had tears in her eyes. She knows who had done it. She was furious at Noah Stilinski.

"If you want, you can retrieve them. You know where he hid them."She told Stiles and then turned to Bucky and Steve.

"It's nice to see you two again. Are the others here?"She asked them.

"It's just Fury, Stark, Romanoff, and Peter. The rest are back at the tower."Bucky told her.

"I will say my hellos before you guys leave. Come in. Just a warning, the pack is here."She said as she opened the door all the way.

Stiles grabbed Steve and Bucky's hands, which they both squeeze his hands gently in reassurance.

Steve and Bucky are fine with this. Stiles always been babied by the Avengers.

Melissa led them into the house and they were met by the pack growling.

"I would advice you guys to stop growling. They're here to get Liam's things."Melissa said.

They stopped growling but they all looked irritated. Melissa gave them a look and then turned to Stiles who was trying to stay calm.

All the werewolves can smell his fear and anxiety and it made them feel better about themselves.

"Go get his things. We won't let anyone go upstairs."Melissa told him softly.

He nodded and rushed upstairs as Steve and Bucky blocked the stair case. Lydia got up and started to be her flirty self.