ϟ 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ϟ

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯 ϟ

Peter was really angry. He doesn't like when Stiles or any of his family are hurt. He'll always be there for Stiles, his big brother.

"I will personally kill all of you if you touch them."Peter said as his eyes darkened. Wade wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

Everyone knew Peter was angry and they were shocked to see him so angry. Peter was not an angry person.

He was so lovable and overprotective but he's not meant to be an angry person.

"What can a human do to us?"Malia questioned with a smirk. Peter was struggling to get out of Wade's arms.

He could have overpowered him but he doesn't want to hurt his boyfriend. "Wade, let me go!"Peter exclaims.

Loki stood in front of him. "Pete, this is what they want. Calm yourself."Loki whispers soothingly.

Peter stops struggling against his boyfriend and calms himself as he nods. Loki then went back to Pietro.

"Why would you kidnap them? You kicked Stiles out of the pack because he's weak and you kicked Liam out because he wants to be with Stiles. So, what is the excuse for you all to kidnap our family?"Steve questioned.

"We wanted to get Liam back. Since Jackson and Isaac are here, we'll just take them back too. They're stronger than Stiles. Stiles is too weak to be a part of our pack. Plus, Lydia wants a Stark Internship."Scott said.

This angered Peter more and begins to struggle against Wade again.

Pietro thought this would be a good time to use the Mountain Ash.

He ran around the pack, scattering the magical powder around them, and stood next to Loki again as Wade tries to calm Peter down.

"None of you will be taking any of them. We'll be taking them back to where they belong. Home. With us, not you guys. And sweetheart, you're not getting a Stark Internship. I've already denied you from getting the internship or any job you applied to the tower. Loki, Pietro, go get them."Tony told the two.

Loki and Pietro didn't waste time going and getting their family. The werewolves were growling.

"Now, if you don't leave New York and go back to Beacon Hills, we'll hand you all to SHIELD. They would put you all in a nice little place. You guys will very much enjoy it."Clint said to the McCall-Hale Pack.

"I think it would be wise for you all to leave. It's not a very nice place."Steve said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pietro and Loki rushed down to the basement. Loki blasted the door open to see Jackson, Stiles, Liam, and Isaac tied up to chairs.

Both Pietro and Loki knew that the wolves' ropes are laced with wolfsbane.