ϟ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ϟ

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩

ϟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯 ϟ

Stiles parked into the driveway. He turned to Liam to see he cried himself to sleep. Stiles will find away to get his stuff back.

He got out of his jeep and walked to Liam's side opening his door.

Stiles picked up Liam, shutting the passengers door, and walked to his front door.

He doesn't know how he can pick up Liam when he's literally has no meat on his bones.

He unlocked the door going in and closed it.

He then walked upstairs into his room, closing the bedroom door, and layed Liam onto his bed, covering him up. 

Stiles sits down next to Liam's head and stares down at his phone. He doesn't know if he should call him.

He's his uncle but he doesn't want to bother him. He knows that his uncle is busy with the rest.

He just hasn't seen him since his mom died and he told him to call him whenever he wants.

But Stiles didn't want to burden him with anything. So he just didn't call him. But now, he needs to.

He needs to call his uncle to get away and he's taking his pup with him.

He turned on his phone, went to his contact number, hovering over it before he pressed the caller button. 

He then puts the phone to his ear and it rang twice until the person picked up.

"Mischief?"His uncle answered in a worried tone. Stiles just broke right then and there.

"Mischief, why are you crying?"Nick questioned. "Fluffy, I need you."Stiles said with a whimper.

"What's going on?"He asked panic in his voice. 

"They kicked me out. They kicked me out of the pack and dad is still hurting me, Fluffy."Stiles told him trying his best to stop crying.

Nick was quite for a second. "We're coming to get you. Pack up."He said and hung up before Stiles could say anything.

Stiles sniffles as he wipes his tears away. He feels like he's been doing a lot of crying but he just can't stop crying.

He's really hurt and broken. He puts his phone down and starts to pack up the stuff he finds important to him which is not much.

Every once in awhile he'll check on Liam. Liam doesn't deserve to go through this. He's to young for this.

Liam was found by Stiles two years ago. Liam was left behind by his abusive parents, beaten and starved.

Stiles had took Liam to Melissa that day. Since that day, Liam doesn't like to be separated from Stiles.