Chapter 10

Kongpob wakes up in his room in a bad mood. Aside from not being with his boyfriend last night because he has loads of assignments to finish, today, he has to meet his boyfriend's first love and another girl whom he doesn't know. There will be four of them at the dinner, but his assigned date isn't the one he likes among the three.

The vision of what will happen tonight makes him scratch his head.

He gets up from bed and looks at his closet. He can't decide whether or not to put effort into his attire later. On one hand, he wants to keep it simple so Joy won't have the impression that he's trying to impress her. On the other hand, he wants to look good because Namtan is there and he doesn't want his boyfriend to look at someone more beautiful than him.

He grabs his phone and texts his boyfriend to ask what the other is going to wear for tonight.

It's just 7 AM, so his reply won't come until a few more hours. Sometimes, he wishes Arthit wakes up a bit earlier. A few more hours of him sleeping also mean a few more hours not being with him.

After tidying his room while thinking about the possible scenarios that can happen later, he decides to take a shower.

Kongpob thinks of how he can face Namtan. In all honesty, she seems like a good lady to him. But her sweet smile bothers him a lot.

Remembering that day at the mall, the day he first met Namtan, makes his chest hurt. He witnessed how madly in love Arthit was with her. When she smiled, he saw how Arthit's eyes sparkled. He trusts his boyfriend, of course. However, while Arthit reassured him that he already got over her, he can't really control his fear of what could happen after their dinner tonight. What if he realizes he still likes her?

Kongpob scratches his head again and turns the shower on.

Drying himself in front of the mirror, he gets a full view of himself. Sad eyes look at himself. He forces a smile. Not bad. But you need to do better. Knowing how Namtan's smile looks like, he tries to copy it: closed lips, slightly curved, with slow blinking eyes.

It doesn't work on his face.

So he tries a different smile, something wider. It still doesn't work. He looks like a pervert. Frustrated, he frowns and goes back to showering, forgetting he's already done.

Just as he steps out of the bathroom, his phone dings to notify him.

He's curious why his boyfriend is up this early. But an idea comes up to his mind. He types his reply with a smirk.

 He types his reply with a smirk