Chapter 13

"They were on a date when I saw them. They even took a couple's seat." Praepailin says, stifling her giggles.

"I saw them at the court. P'Arthit was carrying Kongpob on his back, and they look so sweet," May says with a smile on her face.

"I saw them that day too," Knot adds.

He gathered everyone in the meeting room to try to help their friends. With Prem's (and Wad's) help, they managed to identify Kongpob's friends who are aware of Kongpob and Arthit's relationship. He was expecting only a few, but the hazers' room is full now as if an official function is happening.

His few encounters with Kongpob have made a good impression to Knot. If Arthit has told him that he's dating Kongpob, he would congratulate him and wish the best for them. But Arthit still hasn't, so Knot's doing what he thinks he can to help. He just wishes he isn't overstepping.

All eyes in the room shift to the next person.

"I accidentally read P'Arthit's text," Tew shyly says.

"What text?" Bright asks him.

"Uhh." Tew is unsure if what they're doing is right.

"Tew, it's okay. We're not judging them here. It's okay if you don't want to share," Knot reassures him.

"Is the text, in any way... kinky?" Bright doesn't want to stop. Tutah hits him on the head and asks the juniors not to mind him.

"No! Not really! Uh... He just said... he misses Kongpob," Tew clarifies.

The eight other people in the meeting room suddenly feel giddy.

"How about you, Tutah?" Knot continues.

"It's just my gaydar."

Knot rolls his eyes and moves on to the next person. May elbows Em beside her, but he isn't sure if he should tell them what he saw. Tew feels bad for his friend.

Feeling all eyes are on him, M finally gives in. "I saw them... kissing?"

"Where?" Bright is really into these kinds of things.

"At P'Arthit's porch."

"Why were you there?"

"Uhh... I was at Kongpob's room, and P'Arthit's room is just across the other building."

Tutah holds his cheeks with his two hands. "Oh! This is like Romeo and Juliet!"

"It's not," Prem butts in. "Romeo was not on another porch. Also, both of them die in the end."

"They died?" Tutah is clueless.

"Yes," Prem answers him.

"Okay. Forget what I said."

"So how long is the kiss? Aww!" Knot punches Bright's shoulder for asking too many questions.

"How about you, Wad?" Knot calls the attention of the quiet person at the corner of the room.

"Uhm. I live two doors away from P'Arthit's room, and I always see Kongpob coming out from it late at night."