COLD

Jennie ran as fast as she could to where the ice broke. Her mind was clouded with so many thoughts.

"Guys hang in there please, Jennie's coming." She rubbed her eyes,

"ROSE-AH JISOO UNNIE COME NOW!" She yelled across the lake, as the two skated over,

"Oh my god!" Rose stopped in her skates, she was carrying Hoseok and Jimin in her arms,

Taehyung's eyes widened, "Jennie-ah where did Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Namjoonie hyung g-" before he could finish Jennie had already jumped into the ice cold water with only her bra and under shorts on, she needed all the heavy things off of her so she wouldn't sink.

Rose sat Jimin and Hoseok down, and started taking her jacket and sweater off.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF?!" Jisoo placed Taehyung down on the ice,

"IM SAVING THEM! WHAT ELSE?" Rose shouted, if she didn't take her clothes off she would've sunk to the bottom.

"I DONT KNOW!"

"YOU SHOULD BE DOING THE SAME UNNIE!" Rose threw her skates off,

"BUT ITS COLD!"

"I DONT CARE IF ITS COLD JUST GO!"

"WHAT? NO! SOMEONE NEEDS TO WATCH OVER THE KIDS!"

"THEY CAN WATCH THEMSELVES!"

"CANT WE GET HELP ITS TOO DANGEROUS!"

Rose took a deep breath "JISOOWEDONTHAVETIMETO
ARGUEOURFRIENDSARE
FUCKINGDYINGUNDERTHEICE
RIGHTNOWANDIFWEDONTACT
QUICKLYTHEYLLPROBABLYBE
DEAD!"

"Oh-kay!" Jisoo released her hand from Taehyung and threw her clothes off,

Jennie still hasn't gone up to the surface yet.

"Guys stay here okay?" Rose pointed at there area where they were at, "Jisoo Unnie and I are going to save your friends from dying okay?"

"Okay.."Taehyung's expression got sad, "Don't get hurt please!"

"Wahhh! Please be safe!" Hoseok cried,

"Please..*sniff," Jimin was crying too,

"Unnie let's go!" Rose
Jumped in without warning,

"Okay...3....2....1 go!-" she jumped in as well,

They plunged deep into the water, the cold stung their eyes as the sunlight shone through the cracked piece of ice. Rose spotted Jin slowly sinking to the bottom of the lake, she swam towards him and pulled his skates off so they won't weigh him down. She quickly swam back to the surface and placed him next to the other boys.

"Rose!Jin hyung!" They cheered,

"Give him a jacket." She panted,

"Th-Thank y-you s-s-." He stuttered as Hoseok wrapped a dry jacket around him,

"It's o-okay thank me later." She dived back in to look for the others,

"Taehyungie! Jiminie! Go find someone we need help!" Hoseok directed them, at this time it would be hard to find help they were the only people at the rink.

Jisoo was looking around for Namjoon, Yoongi and Jennie. She eventually found them at the bottom of the lake but it was very blurry, She swam towards them...it really was Jennie! As well as Namjoon and Yoongi! Jennie's ankles were tangled in between a couple of branches, as she held Namjoon and Yoongi in her arms. The two seemed to be passing out as Jennie struggled to break free. Jisoo came in and started pulling her ankles out of the branches, but it would keep getting tighter and tighter each time.