Chapter 16

Kang Ryu:

How could he say something like that? It really is my first festival since birth! I have live in the laboratory so I have no experience in the outside world. Well, there is this virtual reality and I often used those secretly to see what the outside world really is. My eyes started to tear up because of that thought. I actually don't know why I am this emotional when this reason is just so small.

I suddenly felt a hand in my head. I look at it and saw Taehyung patting it gently. If we were in the bed and he is doing this, I seriously will fell asleep under his touched. Is this how he say sorry? From the looks of his face, he looks really guilty.

"Now, now, time for punishment" I grin secretly and thought about a punishment to get him back. I started to think about the sad movie I just saw recently before traveling here and trust me, I cried so much that I didn't have the mood to eat.

When I started to think about the movie, I squat down and cried like a child. Now this is quite embarrasing. I wish Taehyung would hurry up and comfort me so that this drama will finish! Why did I do this again?

"Bunny, stop crying or else you will waste some water in your body that might cause some dehydration and also, I'm just in the bad mood and I took it all in you." He said a bit startled when he saw me crying but even so, his voice was calm as hell. If I were him, I would stutter to death.

I look at him with disbelief and said, "Men, you seriously need to properly say sorry" I scoff with sarcasm in my voice. How can the mighty King cannot say a sorry properly? Well, the history books did say he is brutal.... Did it?

"I do but I only do it if I did wrong to cause some commotions to my Moon Kingdom" he sadly chuckled a bit. Obviously, something is bothering him but instead of asking him, I stood up and put his head in my shoulder and hug him.

"No need to be sad" I said and caress his head gently. I continue and said, "Whatever that cause your chuckle to be sad or that face of yours, all I have to say is that, great job for making this far."

Now there are some butterflies on my stomach.... No, it's not butterflies. They're fireflies. Lighting the way to love but once the light fades, all I know is that, this love is a taboo.

Pabo, I should've thought this earlier before falling for him. I sigh at my idiotic actions. Can't believe I realized that I fell inlove to not just a nobody but a freaking KING. The King of Nights! Fire ball, I swear I will not do it to my next life.

"Vasílissa mou" he whispers and it totally sent some shivers to my spine. Good thing he didn't seem to notice it or I'll be coloring my entire face red.

"What?" I almost choke because of the nervous feeling. Can't believe that this guy actually made me nervous in just two words only.

"I'm not a dog so stop patting me and also, stop wasting your time or else the festival will end. Lastly, I'm not sad that is just how I chuckle so don't get any wrong ideas." He said with a flat voice when I release the hug, I felt some irritation going that I punch him in the stomach causing my hands to hurt.

"Damn, is your stomach made out of steel? You didn't even wince in pain!" I scoff in disbelief but he just smirk at me, satisfied.

"Bunny, I am a thousand years old vampire and I got used to being punched somewhere or got injured in my body so it is nothing new to me. In addition, your punch is more likely a tap on the stomach" he teasingly said and chuckled as I glared at him.

"Can we just continue to enjoy the festival instead of bickering?" I changed the topic so that none of us will won in this verbal fight even though he is close to winning.

"As you wish" he highly said knowing he won and I just pouted because of it since I hate losing.

"But hey, I do have some good punches in this age of mine. I mean, I am just in my twenties and you are already in your thousands" I brighten up while he just chuckles.

"Vasílissa mou, let me tell you a secret" he said and made a signal that tells that I should move closer since he is going to whisper.

He then continued saying, "In my early twenties, in just one punch, I can make the entire nation suffer from earthquake so better luck next time" he said and smirked.

My jaw drop not wanting to believe his words but based on his facial expression, he is telling the truth and he felt proud about it.

Suddenly, Taehyung move forward and explore the event. Without a minute, I followed him. I could hear his gentle but cold chuckle together with the voice of the joyous crowd.

"Well, screw that" I finally gave up and quickly think an another topic to change to avoid losing. Not my fault that I have a high pride when it comes to winning or losing.

"Can someone please explain why the hell I got lost? I'm not that bad in directions though! Why does this keep on happening to me?" I sigh and slap my face knowing that I am so dumb getting lost when I just followed Taehyung's back.

I look around to see if I can spot Taehyung but failed. There are lots of people out here and there's no wonder that I got lost especially for a first timer in going out.

I wanted to used my witchcrafts skills to find Taehyung but it seems that magic is also not allowed in here. I look around to find the end point of the barrier that caused me to avoid using my skills.

Once I spotted the end point, I directly go outside the barrier. It is not that far actually. It's just at the back of me.

I finally did my witchcraft and saw Taehyung looking for me. I can see his worried face, shouting my name. Even the guards are looking for me.

"Weird, with those number of guards or soldiers, why haven't they found me yet?" I thought deeply. The chance of finding me with that number is really high. "To think someone is playing tricks with me." I whispered.

But who would do that? I am still new the Moon Kingdom and I haven't got out before this event. Did someone sent a spy to investigate me or to take advantage of Taehyung? But why me?

"Well, well, well, isn't the King's favorite girl. Kang Ryu" someone suddenly came out from the dark. When I saw him, I knew that he was dangerous. After all, he is the best vampire slayer next to Jin.

"Bae Yong Joon known as the Dragon in the slayers associaty." I glared at him while being observant to my surroundings. After all, he might surprise attack me since I am close to the King of Nights.

"Now someone actually knows me?" He laughs creepily while getting his well-known sword.