Chapter 24

Kim Taehyung:

"What do you mean by this Namjoon?" I ranged in anger knowing that he and the counsel gang up so that I would step down as a King which disrespect me. I have always followed their orders and they repay me like this? This is ridiculous.

"Where are your manners Kim Taehyung?" Namjoon glared for not calling him King or hyung. If I am not angry right now, then I would've called him that.

"Stop changing the subject and tell me about this letter!" I threw the letter infront of him which is the table. His head didn't move but his eyes followed the useless paper.

"You do know that you have been suspected as a King who broke a rule right?" He sighed, disappointed at me. I looked at him as I scoff.

"As I recall, I never broke a rule. If I did, may I know it?" I sarcasticly asked while sitting at the chair to find my comfort. When a Vampire King broke one rule, they won't be given a warning but they will asked to directly step down.

"I don't know if you are acting it but it is pretty obvious Night King." He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue thinking I know my mistake. I did the same thing what he did to me a while ago.

"Am I that stupid to asked you that question if I know my mistake?" I hissed at him not caring he is a thousand years older and stronger than me.

"I suppose you have a point but..." He stopped and grinned at me like he had an evil plan which makes me amused. It was like he was challenging me and I am down for it.

"Shoot it." I smirked knowing what he will say. Of course it will be obvious, I mean I had been with him since I was turned into a vampire.

"As we all know, we haven't fight each other. I was curious how strong you are now unlike before who always flew in the sky and hugged the wall whenever I hit you." He laughed. Remember my dark past.

"Just get over it. It's not even funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I seriously don't get you though. You were a funny child and now you are all serio-" He sighed and didn't continue his sentence again. "Anyway, I like to have a duel with you. No rules. If you win, I'll answer your question, canceling the decision about the counsel and an additional message from me." He continued.

"So you literally blackmailed me using that letter just to have a fight?" I hissed knowing it was a lowly act as a King but he just brushed it off.

"Well, if I do it formally, you would turn down." He grinned. When he told me that, I thought for a while and agreed since it was a bit true.

"Fine. As long as I can keep my Kingdom, then I will accept it." I sighed, defeated and completely drained when I realize this was only for fun. Can't believe I just got mad at this and left my bunny in that Kingdom.

"So when is the duel?" I looked at him and was hoping if it will be tonight because I want to go back into her arms but that will be a joke if she will do it. I am a fucking vampire while she is a human. How could she fall inlove with a monster like me.

I suddenly hissed, not thinking about my actions. I was just thinking and I used to love being a vampire because we are the top of the food chain but right now, all I could think is being a monster.

"I know that look. You want it tonight right?" Namjoon smiled at me as I nod quickly. He suddenly turns serious and continued, "But I'll have it in the next two days so that you can prepare. After all, I don't want a boring fight and I want to see you get crazy in missing that human girl." Namjoon teased when he was talking about Ryu.

"How do you know about her?" I asked, trying not to be shocked and remained my straight face since I haven't told anyone aside my people.

"Well I have The Eyes of Truth after all." He smiled proudly as he pointed his eyes. I hissed remembering that it is one of his powers which I used to envy because it was useful especially consulting some annoying vampires.

"And what makes you use it against me?" I scoffed.

"You seriously thought that I wont?" He looked at me with disbelief.

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and saw Namjoon's face with amusement. "What is it again?" I continued.

"It seems your lover has broken my barrier against humans. It's surprising she found this place." Namjoon said as his eyes started to change due to his change of mood.

"What do you mean? Ryu is under the hands of Jungkook." I stated and he laughed.

"Your lover... is not just a human." He smiled slightly but what's strange is, it was not his mischiveous smile but it was a sad one.

I'm quite surprise by my reaction when I knew Ryu is here but at the same time, it's like I knew it already after all, she is a fiesty one and doesn't really like to follow rules.

"Namjoon, when we start our fight, lock her up. I don't want her to see it." I clenched my hands thinking her face when she saw the fight.

"Ya, it's HYUNG you idiot!" He smacked my head harder than I thought that I groaned in pain.

"What the hell did you ju-" before I could shout my anger to him, he interrupted.

"As expected from you. That is why I already command the maids to clean the room." He smiled proudly and I just sigh due to his childish behavior. It's hard to believe that he is older than me.

"But Taehyung, why aren't you surprise about her coming here?" He raised and eyebrow because of confusion while I laughed my ass off like I'm a crazy man.

"Well, that's my future Queen after all." I gave him a smirked and exited the room to meet my girl.