Chapter 32

Kang Ryu:

The fight is fierce. You couldn't take your eyes off of them because if you will, you might miss the greatest battle in the history. But you know what's weird? The MC looks like Cheif Min Yoongi but what's more weird is that the Cheif always wear a poker face while the MC always wear a smile in his face. Shocking, I know.

I shift my eyes back to Taehyung after observing the MC. When I saw him almost being hit by an arrow, I almost jump off to the battle field and use my magic but Taehyung professionally calm himself and block it which left me a great heavy sigh of relief.

There are times when Taehyung steal a glimpse of me and it is quite cute but it still won't calm my nerve system because I don't want him to die or have some fatal injuries! I heard from one of the soldiers that the winner will be declared if he or she has a fatal wound, unconscious or die in the battle. Even if William and Alissa told me that he will win if I told him about his parents, I still have doubts. I have trust issues.

I decided to sit down but then, I felt that I just sat an object so I move and saw it is my B011. I happily pick it up, almost squealing. Then I heard an explosion with a strong air coming to my side. I quickly stand up and put a barrier so that I will not fly from elsewhere because of the strong wind.

As I successfuly did it, two Kings begin to fight without using their powers until Namjoon couldn't help it and decided to throw some of his powers. Truth to be told, when I first saw Taehyung doing the Archer Of The Blue Flames, it left me speechless for awhile. It is not easy to control and I have to say, I have a very traumatic experience when I did that. Well, most people who are in the lab and are experiments, got a F just because of that and I even cried for goodness sake because I have never failed before.

"4 minutes left!" The MC shouted using the strength of his voice so that everyone can hear him since microphones are not invented in this year. I begin to tap my foot and bite my nails, watching them. Taehyung is now attacking him instead in the defense side which is a plus especially Namjoon is now feeling tired as his arms covered in blood due to the impact awhile ago.

A24 vibrates in my pocket. I have double thoughts if I should answer it or not since I'm more concern about him than my future. I sigh and finally made my decision which is to answer the call so that I won't be busted for liking him. If they will know, I'm sure they will panic or some things that I don't want to know.

"Is there something you need to tell me? You never call me in this time." I tried to calm down while talking since Taehyung is rolling in the ground as Namjoon got him. I silently prayed that he will be alright and stand to continue the fight. When he stand up, I snap my fingers instead of releasing a sigh of relief.

"Ryu, the history books are changing again! Even the news are becoming ridiculous! I told you to change it back to normal and I can't believe that you're making it worst." Cheif Min Yoongi slams his fist in his table and I whimper because of the loud sound. It must have hurt a lot.

"Cheif, I know I am a troublemaker but this time, trust me in this. I am not changing it but I am putting it in a right place." I look at him in the eyes seriously but he just look at me not daring to break it. In this point, I know he is still not convince.

"Ryu, don't you know that the King Of Nights rules this land- no, the whole world rather. He is fucking alive because of you and slowly, our memories are changing or adding some situations that we never even have done before. The fashion styles are starting to change. Everything is changing Ryu. All of us in here in the lab are starting to write a journal so that they will know what are the added memories." He hissed.

I gasped thinking if this is part of his destiny. I know that it will affect the future but I didn't know it will be enormous. I look at the fight and clench my hand, convincing that I am doing the right thing.