Prologue

Hello there I would like to point out a few things.
1. This is my first book so please tell me if I make any grammar or spelling mistakes
2. Like I just said this is my first book so If it sucks than I am sorry
3. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and also no fighting or hating someone's comments.
That is all
enjoy!

""= talking
'=thinking

Your looks are anything you want to look like

3rd POV

2 years ago

Y/n was running from his burning house. All of his things and more importantly his brother B/n, the only family member he had left after they ran from home, the only one he cared for is gone and it's all because of the Phenex clan.

Y/n POV

(Crying)
Y/n: "I-I-I-I can't believe it. He's gone my little brother. (Sobs) those phenex's there going to pay for what they have done. I need to get my brother back even if it kills me."

Present

Y/n: "I got everything I need to save b/n. Now all I gotta do is go to hell and find him." You open up a portal to hell and go through it.

When you got to hell you look at your Surroundings

Y/n: "looks like I'm gonna have a hell of a time."  I heard nothing but crickets making there noise because nobody was around. "Sigh, I miss b/n."

I walk around for what feels like hours until I see a factory.

Y/n: "well what's this?" I pulled out my sniper rifle to get a better look through the scope.

I saw nothing but guards and workers

I saw nothing but guards and workers. But what had surprised me was that all the workers were children. One of the adult supervisors hit one of the workers telling them to move faster.

Y/n: 'what the hell! There using f@&king kids as slaves. I have to stop this.'

I use my rope launcher I had modified to my wrist to get to the roof tops i got inside through a open window on top the roof. As I start looking around for the keys to the workers chains, then I see two guys walking toward the office, and i decide to follow them.

Supervisor 1: "How are the workers doing?"

Supervisor 2: "they weren't working fast enough, so I decided to kick one of those little sh@ts, after that they decided to pick up the pace cause that was better than a beating."

Hearing this got i angry so i walked out of my hiding place and introduced myself

Y/n: "Hi! I'm Y/n, but you might know me better as the guy whose going to shoot you both when I'm done talking. Which is now."