Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I was asleep having one of the best dreams I had in my life. I was laying on top of a giant pile of money. But then something terrible happened...

Alarm: "Wake big brother, wake up! Don't make me go in your room!"

I looked at the alarm for 3 seconds before turning it off.

Y/n: 'Note to self: Get a different alarm clock.'

I got up and had a shower, then I put my school uniform on and got a banana for breakfast. The school is a good 30 minute walk from my apartment, so I took out my phone and put on my ear buds and I listen to one of the best songs ever.

Phone: "Somebody once told me the world was going to roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead. Well the years starts coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make since not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the backstreet. You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow."

Y/n: "Hey now your an all-star get your game on go play!"

Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n singing all star.

I got to the school and as I was walking to the building some students noticed me and were talking to their friends. All I could hear was:

Male student: "Great another guy, why can't we get any new girls."

Male student 2: "We already have Kiba, we don't need some new kid to get the ladies."

Female student: "Another guy? I hope he isn't a pervert."

I continued walking to the school and got to the student council room to get my schedule.

Knock knock knock

???: "Come in."

I opened the door and when I did I saw something that almost scare me. 

It was Sona Sitri (I think I got that right if not let me know) she's a high class devils and a member of the Sitri house. Anyone who knows about the supernatural knows about them.

Y/n: 'I wonder why she's here in a place like this? Maybe she wanted to go to a human school to learn about how things work up here?'

Sona: "Hello I'm Sona Shitori, the student council president, I was told that you are the new student that will be joining us."

Y/n: "That is correct. My name is Y/n l/n, I am hoping that I could get my schedule."

Sona: "I have it right here" she hands it to you.

You take it and started walking towards the classroom.

Sona: "Before you go their is something I want to ask you."

Y/n: "What do you want to know?"

Sona: "I was wondering if you would be interested in joining me at lunch for a game of chess."

Y/n: "I would like to, but I want to get to know my surroundings first. Will next week be okay?"

Sona: "I understand, in that case I'll see you next week for chess."

I then walked out of the room and headed to my first class. While walking down the hall i let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: 'I should try to avoid her, she might have a peerage, and make my one of her group members.' I let out a small chuckle "Join a peerage, haha over her dead body." I said to myself. 'Well its not like there is going to be more devils at this school'