Chapter 6

Welcome back for another chapter for this book. Thank you to everyone who is or has read it, voted on it, and commented on it.

Y/n POV

I open my eyes to find myself in front of a gate outside of a two story house. The house looks fairly new, like it has been built a year or two ago.

Y/n: "What? Where am I?" I look down to see myself in a suit with a briefcase.

The suit is an everyday dark grey businessman or salesman's suit. My shoes were also different. Instead of my running shoes, I am wearing fancy shoes, and I wouldn't wear these unless it was for a special occasion, like graduation, a date at a fancy place like the Keg, a wedding, or someone's funeral.

I then get on my knees and open up the briefcase, and inside it was a bunch of papers.  I try to read them, I couldn't because it didn't make any sense. I mean this one says: AhdnxhbdhHhdhhzjznsbJzjHgsghxh, and another one says: sukSidiheizoosigxuOSUJEE.

In fact all the other papers are just the scribbles of a madman. I look to my right to see a street and there was nothing on it, not even another house. I look to my left and it was the same thing.

"What's going on?" I said to myself. I then look at the house and I'm pretty sure that's where I'm supposed to go. I put the papers back in the bag, and I walk to the gate. I reach around to unlock the gate, and enter the front yard. I enter, then, turned around and close the gate and lock it.

I walk up to the front door, and stop, taking in a deep breath to calm myself.

Y/n: "Okay Y/n, stay calm, you don't have your guns, you don't have your knives, and your not in Kouh anymore. But whatever is on the other side of the door is something you can handle......hopefully." I said to myself.

I took one more deep breath and grab the door knob and turn it to the left. I open the door and went inside it, only to see a hallway leading to a room on the left, a room at the end, and a banister, leading upstairs. I then took off my shoes and walked toward the room on the right. When I got there I look at the room and it had a sofa, in front of that is a coffee table and in front of that is a tv. A few feet from the right side of the tv was a china cabinet, with wine glasses, glass ornaments, and glass figurines. The figurines were in the shape of women, in different poses, and they all have the appearance of an angel, or someone of royalty. I then take a step closer in and I saw a mirror on the wall.

I walk up to it and see my own reflection, but I look older, early-mid thirty's I think. As well as some bags under my eyes, I also seem to have a small beard on my face. Not like a neck beard, but an actual beard.

I step out of the room and head towards the end of the room. When I got to that room I saw a table with chairs around it.

Y/n: "Am I suppose to go in?" I said to myself, I then walked in, only to see something impossible.

There were two elderly people in the kitchen, which is right next to the dining room. One was a man and another was a women.

Elderly female: "Oh Y/n, I hope you don't mind me and your father coming to your house unannounced." She said

Dad: "We just came to talk to you about your brother." Dad said.

Y/n: "Why is B/n okay? Is he hurt?" I said worryingly, as I went up to him and grab his shoulders.

Mom: "No Y/n he's alright, we came to tell you that he's engaged to his girlfriend. He couldn't come here himself, because their busy planing there wedding." She said excitingly. Her words reassured me and I let go of Dad's shoulders.