░ Prologue

Taehyung whistled as he waited inside his Hennessey Venom F5. The people they were supposed to meet were five minutes late, but he couldn't really complain since they're the ones who hired them.

"I still can't believe you had this beautiful baby painted with rainbow," Hoseok muttered for the hundredth time now, referring to the new color of Taehyung's car. He already explained to him, and basically to everyone, that he had gotten bored changing it to different colors so he decided to have it painted with rainbow instead.

Instead of explaining himself again, he just settled for pulling down the mask he was wearing and sticking out his tongue. Hoseok, who was also wearing a mask to cover his face except for his eyes, scoffed. 

Taehyung pouted, distractedly rubbing his left wrist where his tattoo was. Jimin was not here to side on him so he's being easily bullied. 

"It's so gay," he teased even more and Taehyung rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why his usual cheery and bright hyung was being an asshole right now. Probably he was just too bored. They've been here for twenty minutes now, after all. 

"Well, I am gay." 

Hoseok snorted. "You all are."

"They're here," the voice of Namjoon sounded over the earpiece, interrupting their conversation. Taehyung almost forgot about him. How he wished Jimin was here to defend him. His best friend and the asshole kid Jungkook were doing some errands at the moment so Taehyung didn't really have a choice but to suck it up.

Just as Namjoon spoke, a car pulled right beside theirs. The place where they were parked was an isolated part of Gangnam, so unless these people were a bunch of stupid drunks, they must be their Customer. 

One of the doors of the black van slid open and a man wearing suit and shades stepped out. "Game time," Hoseok whispered through his microphone lapel as he, too, slid out of Taehyung's car and walked over to the man. Taehyung watched with little interest, still not over the fact that the others were very judgemental of his car. Especially that Jungkook kid. He really wished he could feed him shit and push him over the-

"Come on." His dark thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok as he settled comfortably on the passenger seat. "I got it."

Taehyung nodded and looked out the window only to find the space empty. The van had probably left minutes ago and he didn't even notice. Ugh, that's bad. Losing focus and getting too distracted would get you killed, that's what his Namjoon-hyung always says. 

"You should really stop using your car in our meet-ups," Namjoon said as Taehyung drove the car. "If something goes wrong, you won't be able to use it anymore since they'll recognize it. That's what our cheap sedan is for."

"I won't keep this beautiful thing locked inside our hideout like the lot of you are doing to your poor cars that are collecting dust. And they can't catch me anyway, my Mimi is too fast."

He heard Namjoon laugh through the earpiece. "No one would name a Hennessey Venom Mimi, Tae."

Aish, even his brother was bullying him. "Well, Jimin loves it so I'm not listening to you, hyung."

"Jimin can't see properly when he smiles too much so maybe that's why he didn't see the car properly when you painted it rainbow and thought it was pretty," Hoseok commented. Taehyung was about to give them a piece of his mind and call Jimin on speaker just to prove them he's right, but Hoseok was already speaking again. "By the way, look at this."

Hoseok handed Taehyung the folder that was given to him by their Customer. It obviously contained what they were paid to do. When Taehyung opened it, he whistled.

"What does it contain?"The curious voice of his brother asked. 

"Beauté Rose," Taehyung whispered as he stared in awe at the picture he was looking at. He had no idea if he had pronounced it correctly or what the heck it was. All he knew was that it's beautiful.

The picture showed a perfectly round-shaped stone the size of Jimin's hand, and in the middle of it was a pink diamond. A very beautiful pink diamond.

"Shit," they heard Namjoon swore. "They wanted us to steal a National Treasure?!"