░ Chapter Three

"I still can't believe you did that! Our leader has gone insane!" Hoseok said with a laugh as he threw a ball of crumpled paper to Namjoon.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and ducked his head, only to end up banging it to the table beside him. He groaned loudly.

Jimin laughed, his body shaking as he leaned on Taehyung. "Hyung, you're not making us broke, are you?" he asked playfully. 

All of them, including Jimin, were surprised when Namjoon decided to reject their latest deal. They were offered quite a large amount of money to steal that something called Body Rose, Boogy Rose, Booty Rose.

Wait, that didn't really sound right. 

"Tae, what was the name of that badass pink diamond?"

His best friend lifted his head where it was resting on Jimin's shoulder and blinked. "Umm... Bony Rose?"

They heard Jungkook snort. "It's Beautiful Rose, you stupid chipmunk," he murmured under his breath, making Taehyung glare at him.

"Beauté Rose, guys. It's Beauté Rose. Seriously, does anyone even read the dossiers and files other than me?" Namjoon complained, sounding exasperated.

"Oh, so I'm right!" Jimin exclaimed. "It's Booty Rose!" Although, if you'd think of it, it did sound weird. Why would they call something as beautiful as that artifact in the picture Booty?

Namjoon sighed again. "No, Jimin. It's Beauté Rose. Spelling B E A U T E R O S E. It's French and it means Pink Beauty or something close to that."

"Woooot! And there's our leader-slash-walking encyclopedia. Way to go, Joon!" Hoseok proceeded to cheer without reason at all. This made Namjoon sigh yet again.

"Listen guys," their leader said. "There's a reason why I declined and this is why we are gathered here despite Taehyung insisting he has to do his daily concert in the shower."

Taehyung pouted. "Hyuuuuung! You know how important it is to me!"

"Such a diva," Jungkook commented again in his usual monotonous voice.

"What do you mean by diva, huh?" Taehyung responded with a raised eyebrow. He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes when Jungkook only snorted, rolling his eyes at the other boy. "So disrespectful. Remind me again, hyung, why I have to suffer being around him everyday?"

"Because he's the best driver we can find to be part of the team, Tae. Without him, all of us, including your ass, will be caught and put to jail. You already know that and I don't think I have to elaborate how good the kid is," Namjoon answered his brother. He looked so done already. 

Jimin found the situation funny as always, but he did empathize with their leader. He knew it was hard for Namjoon to always deal with Taehyung and Jungkook. The two had never gotten along since the very first day they met, and ever since, it had always been a cat and dog fight whenever they're in the same room. Jimin got used to it, though. He thought it was pretty cute.

"Sometimes I feel like you love him more than me," Taehyung said sulkily. 

Again, Jimin found himself trying to stifle a laugh. He patted Taehyung on the back to console him as he watched Namjoon sigh heavily. "I love you more than anything else in the world, Tae. Now, back to business. Who's up to stealing some cool pink artifact?"

This definitely changed the mood of Taehyung, as well as everyone else's.

"Whoa, I thought you declined the offer?" It was Hoseok who asked. 

"Yes, I did."

"B-But..." Taehyung said. "Wait, don't tell me you took it seriously when I said I'd like to keep it for myself?"