░ Chapter Six

Hoseok studied the display in front of him. Indeed, this Beauté Rose was very pretty. He now understood why Taehyung and Namjoon were gushing about it. 

As a thief, he had seen a lot of beautiful things. More so, beautiful gems and accessories, with all the finest gold and silver. But this one... It's different. There's something about it that's so alluring and...ancient. Well, it did look old. Hoseok felt like looking at one of the most treasured possession of Korea's greatest emperors. He wondered if it was really that old. He didn't really listen when Namjoon started explaining about history.

Scanning the surroundings, Hoseok fished out the aerosol spray he brought with him and sprayed it all over the place. This revealed the invisible laser beams that protected the display. He would need to get past them without tripping any of the beams or the alarm would go off. 

He stretched his legs and arms, then grinned widely. 

•YG• »» ♥ «« •JM•

"Oh, hello there."

The handsome stranger continued to glare at him with so much hatred. His glare, albeit filled with displeasure, still looked so hot. He glanced quickly outside the small window of the room. He had a perfect view of the North Entrance Gate from where he was and he could easily warn the group if the Head of Security arrived earlier then expected. 

As long as he kept watch, he couldn't see anything wrong with playing for a little bit.

His attention snapped back to the captured man as he grumbled angrily through the towel. Jimin tilted his head and smirked.

How could someone look so handsome and sexy while glaring as if he wanted to murder you? Jimin guessed it was because he had really beautiful eyes. 

"I'm sorry if I had to bind you," Jimin started speaking as he unbuttoned the guard uniform he was wearing, revealing a tight leather shirt. "You were being naughty," he added, now taking off the pants he was wearing in favor of showing his new leather pants that accentuated his thighs and ass just perfectly.

The stranger narrowed his eyes and Jimin chuckled. He crouched in front of the bound guard and contemplated. He was really handsome that Jimin was having a hard time looking away from his face. Finally managing to, his eyes landed on the stranger's name tag that was attached to his uniform. 

Min Yoongi.

Jimin liked the sound of it.

"So, Yoongi-ssi..."

"Wait, did I hear you say Yoongi?" Namjoon asked but Jimin chose to ignore it for now.

"I'm willing to make a trade," he said and heard a sigh from Hoseok over the earpiece. "Right now, your whole body is numb and will stay that way for a few hours. You can't move and there's nothing you can do."

Yoongi continued to glare at him. Jimin giggled at his reaction and sat on the man's lap, adjusting himself to a comfortable position. He saw him swallow hard.

"In short," he continued in a whisper, "you're at my mercy."

The man grumbled again, the towel effectively muffling his voice. He sounded angry but all he could do was sit since his body was not functioning as it should be. Jimin only smiled at him, enjoying every second of it.

"I'll untie the towel if, and only if, you promise not to shout. As I have said, your muscles are numbed and you can't move, so if you try anything, I'll stuff that towel back to your mouth and tie it more securely," Jimin said using his sweet voice while smiling at the glaring man.