░ Chapter Eleven

Jimin grinned widely in excitement, glad that he decided to wear his leather pants again. According to what Namjoon said, Yoongi was hiding in a blindspot area where no cameras could reach. 

In Jimin's mind, that meant he'd be able to remove his fake uniform again. Yay!

He silently walked to the area that Namjoon indicated. He needed to be careful because he had no idea what Yoongi's position was. He could be facing Jimin's direction for all he knew. As he got neared, he could hear footsteps. Slow and careful footsteps. That should be him.

And just like that, everything felt like deja vu. Jimin hiding, surprising Yoongi as soon as the man came into view. Yoongi fighting back, seemingly not that surprised and more prepared this time. Jimin successfully injecting the serum to him again. Yoongi growling in frustration. Jimin dragging the former detective to a darker area where no one would see them. Yoongi glaring at him again.

Everything happened too fast and Jimin didn't even know he was this good at close combat. Probably he was just too excited and the adrenaline of seeing the love of his life has helped him. Yoongi seemed to be an expert and knew what he was doing, but he was not as fast as Jimin.

Now that the handsome stranger (that's not so much of a stranger anymore) was numb, Jimin tied his hands to his back, all the while smiling sweetly and taking advantage of the close proximity of their faces. Yoongi looked so perfect up close.

"Miss me?"

Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. Jimin couldn't be any more thankful that the serum allows people to have control over their head and other parts in that area. At least he'd be able to see this man glare at him in the most endearing way. 

Yes, Jimin thought it was endearing.

"I can't believe I got tricked into this again."

Jimin smiled. "Maybe you just love being tricked.

When Jimin finished tying up Yoongi, he stepped back to admire his work. Ah, a glaring handsome man tied up. If only he could take a picture. 

Realizing that he was still wearing the uniform, he quickly shrugged it off. It was an easy feat as it was a jumpsuit. He could feel Yoongi's eyes on him as he did so, and after that, he quickly went back to his previous position, standing in front of Min Yoongi. He snaked his own hands up the man's chest (mmm, that felt nice) and settled them on his shoulders. Broad shoulders, he noticed. 

"I know what you are here for. You're gonna steal the jade, aren't you?" Yoongi asked, in which Jimin only blinked in response. He only gave the man a silly smile, this time biting his lower lip for effect. Yoongi groaned in agony. 

Jimin stepped forward so that he was now impossibly close to the detective, snaking his arms around the man's neck and looking at him straight in the eyes. Yoongi was a man of pride, Jimin observed. He didn't back down and stared back.

"Can Rem hear me?" he tried asking.

Jimin remained silent, his naughty smile still in place. When seconds passed by and Jimin still didn't say a single word, Yoongi finally sighed. He scowled at him and Jimin enjoyed the attention, nonetheless.

"Look, I don't know what you want from me but let's trade again." Hmm, Jimin liked that. He liked Yoongi offering something. He liked Yoongi's voice. He liked Yoongi's expression while he was saying those words. He liked Yoongi. "I'll...be obedient. At, uh, whatever shitty stuff you're planning in your mind."

Yes, Jimin definitely liked everything now.

"And the catch?" he asked, making sure his voice sounded seductive.