░ Chapter Ten

Yoongi found himself crouching behind one of the garbage bins near a huge shop in Incheon full of objects relating to Feng Shui belief and healing. They have at least ten guards protecting the vicinity and according to Yoongi's research, the jade stone called 'Fuyuwan' was rumored to be kept inside a vault. 

The owner believed that the stone brought luck to their shop, and so he kept the stone instead of selling it. A lot of people wanted to get their hands on that stone, believing some bullshit about healing and success, so the owner had to secure it inside a heavily locked vault. 

It was a little funny how easy everything was. Rem was very careful with everything and it was almost impossible to find out anything about him or BTS. Well, they might be good at protecting their data, but their client wasn't. 

Yoongi had to file a leave from his job just to get here so Rem better show himself. He wasn't even sure what time they'll be here, but judging from their patterns and from the last time they did a heist in the museum, they should be arriving any minute now.

"Aish," he groaned, having to crouch for so long. He quickly texted his whereabouts to Jin just in case something happens.

He was about to curse as he started feeling his legs go numb when he saw it. Saw him.

He watched as two men wearing the uniform of maintenance crews approach one of the guards. One of them smiled in a flirty way, his eyes turning up into crescent moons and reminding Yoongi of the events that took place not so long ago. It was the same smile.

Yoongi released a breath he had not known he was holding. It was the pretty stranger.

•YG• »» ♥ «« •JM•

"Phase 2 accomplished!"  Hoseok announced when he and Jimin were finally able to enter the electrical room of the shop, pretending to be part of the maintenance crew. "That guard was smitten over our Jiminie."

Namjoon chuckled, watching the two on the screen of his laptop. Hacking into the system was pretty easy. He and Jungkook were inside their White Nissan NV2500 cargo van, as usual, parked two blocks away and hidden well in an alley. Taehyung was already inside, going through the vent.

His brother, being the one who specialized in opening locks and vaults without a sweat, needed to enter the building separately, much to the younger's dismay. He had pouted and begged all his might, wanting to disguise as a maintenance crew together with his 'my forever soulmate that I can't live without hyung why' Jimin.

But of course, the plan was the priority, as much as Namjoon wanted to succumb to his cute brother's pleas.

"Phase 3. Hope and Mochi are in the electrical room. Mochi on lookout," Jimin's sweet voice was heard. Namjoon nodded even though he knew they couldn't see him, satisfied with how smooth everything was going. Jungkook hummed beside him. 

"That's great," Namjoon said over the microphone. "V, how's it going?"

"Already here in their restroom. It smells really good, hyung! I could poop here all day."

"Such helpful information, V, thank you for that," Jungkook inserted, voice dry as he scoffed over the mic. 

Before Taehyung could retort, Namjoon was speaking again. They need to be focused on this one since they only have limited time. Security was easy to breach, but since it's a business shop, the owner tended to visit every now and then without a pattern. Sometimes, even in the evenings. And it would be a big disaster if ever the said owner decided to visit today.