░ Chapter Eight

Everyone eyed their leader before looking at Jimin questioningly. Jimin shrugged and pouted at Hoseok's scrutinizing eyebrow. Noticing this, Taehyung rushed to Jimin's side and hugged him, all the while sticking his tongue out at the older man.

Hoseok snorted, but only in a subtle way since their leader was looking at them with a very serious expression.

"Gang, we need to discuss something important." They all went silent and looked at Namjoon. Their leader sighed before continuing. "Looks like Jimin met my good ol' friend during the heist."

Only a dumb person wouldn't hear the sarcasm in his tone. Even though, Jimin still asked. "Uh... Yoongi is your...friend?"

"Who's Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.

"Isn't that the name Jimin was mentioning over the earpiece yesterday when we did the heist?" It was Hoseok.

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I did hear something that sounded like that."

"And so did I," Namjoon said. "I thought I misheard it the first time. Then thought they just have the same name since 'yoongi' is not exactly a unique name. But of course, I should've expected it's the same Min Yoongi. He's just everywhere. Everywhere. Damn it."

Jimin blinked at Namjoon's tone. Okay, so the two were obviously not friends, but Jimin was wondering what's with the two? Yoongi, as well, had a look of contempt in his eyes when he mentioned BTS.

A scowling Namjoon was about to rant more when Taehyung interjected. "Hyung, care to share who this Yoongi is? The only thing I understand here is that you know him and that he's Jimin's boyfriend."

Jimin smiled cheekily. "That's not really true but I won't argue."

Another sigh from their leader. "Let's just say that Yoongi and I have known each other for a very, very long time now. Even before BTS was founded."

"Oh my gosh!" Taehyung gasped loudly, and Jimin saw that quick look of concern from Jungkook before it disappeared into indifference. Hm. "Hyung, please don't tell me this is a story of an angsty past romantic relationship. I can't have my brother and best friend falling for the same person. Give me angsty love triangles but not this!"

"Look, Tae, I love you but that's just disgusting," Namjoon answered, which made Jimin sigh in relief because he also didn't want to be in a love triangle involving their leader. "Please don't make everything gay."

"But everything is gay!"

Namjoon looked like he wanted to explain but he was once again cut off, this time by Jungkook. "But boss, who's Yoongi? And why is the situation so serious?"

Ah, the youngest asking the important questions. They should all be ashamed.

"Let's just say...he's a pain in the ass. And no, Tae, not the gayshit type." Taehyung pouted and Namjoon continued. "Min Yoongi is...as what other people may call it, my archnemesis."

"And the plot thickens..." Hoseok whispered, looking excited. Jimin, on the other hand, felt bad for having a crush on the 'archnemesis' of their leader-nim. But he's so hot, though...

"He was the detective assigned to follow the case of my very first robbery. We were both new in our respective fields. The guy's smart, unfortunately very smart. He almost caught me then, but I escaped. Ever since that incident, he's always been the one to investigate my robberies and heists. He got better, but so did I." And with a smirk, their leader continued, "He never caught me, so it's obvious who's better and smarter."

"You're scared of him, though. You looked really serious earlier," Taehyung unnecessarily added. He was the brother though, so he always got away with anything.