A demons kiss (part 1)

Sebastian walks down the hall silently with a tea tray in one hand. He stops abruptly at his young masters door and slowly walked in, shutting the door behind him. He sets down the tray on ciels night stand then looks at his sleeping master and began to blush.

A couple minutes go by before Sebastian snaps back in to reality. He quickly walks over to the curtains and opens them while saying in a mellow voice "young master it's time to wake up, I brought you some tea and a croissant.

Ciel rubs his eyes with the palms of his hands and slowly sits up seeing Sebastian stand at the window smiling at him the way he always does. He looks over at his night stand and picks up the cup of tea and takes a sip then picks up the croissant and takes a bite. "I'll be waiting for you in the study master." Sebastian bows and walks out the room. As he did he closes the door and starts blushing 'he's so cute' Sebastian thought to himself. He takes a deep breath and walks to the study with a smile.

Ciel finishes his tea and croissant then gets dressed, first putting on his eyepatch then his shirt, pants, and shoes. He looks at himself in the mirror making sure he looks decent then walks out of his room starting towards his study.

Hello you guys this is a short intro but I will keep making this fanfic please comment and tell me what you think so far! I would appreciate it ^_^