A Demons Kiss (part 2)

When ciel walks into his study he sees Sebastian smiling as he was waiting for him by his desk. 'His smile... It's so cute' ciel blushes a little as he walks over towards his desk and sits down in the oversized chair. "Young master are you okay, your cheeks are quite red" Sebastian says as he takes off his glove and puts the back of his hand on ciels cheek. 'His touch... It's so soft and cool' ciels cheeks turn a cherry red. "I-I'm fine Sebastian, take your hand off of my face." He stuttered "As you wish my lord." Sebastian bows and puts his gloves back on.

"Here's your work for today." Sebastian gives ciel a little stack of paperwork. "Thank you Sebastian, I want some tea with my work." Sebastian smiles and walks out of the room to get some tea.

When Sebastian was out of the room ciel put his hands on his head and whispered to himself "I can't get him out of my head, his smile, his eyes, his lips." Ciels eyes start swelling up with tears at the thought that Sebastian might not like him back. A tear ran down his cheek and then another.

Sebastian came back with a cup of tea. He saw the tears rolling off ciels cheeks and he dropped the cup then ran over to him. "Ciel are you okay!" He slowly looks up at Sebastian with tears flowing from his eyes, "Sebastian I..." Ciel quickly looked down "I'm sorry but I think I should have a break from work today, I need to clear my mind."

Ciel couldn't gain the courage to tell Sebastian that he loved him 'I'm so stupid why can't I tell him my feelings' Ciel thought to himself as more tears ran down his face. Sebastian kneeled down next to ciel and wiped the tears from his young masters cheeks. "Of course you can." Sebastian gave a gentle smile towards Ciel.

Ciel stood up from his chair "I will be outside in the garden area, do what you wish for a couple of hours." Sebastian bowed and replied "thank you young master."

So this is the ending of part two! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Comment what you think about the story so far, I would love to hear what you guys have to say ^_^