A demons kiss (part 4)

Sebastian was the first to wake up that morning, he slowly opened his eyes to see ciel still fast asleep in his arms, Sebastian smiled and kissed him. Ciel slowly opened his eyes to see Sebastian smiling at him, ciel quickly turned away from Sebastian and whispered "don't look at me I'm gross right now."

Sebastian put his hand on ciels shoulder "no ciel you're cute right now, please let me see your face." Sebastian pulled himself towards ciel and whispered in his ear "you're always cute no matter what." He kissed ciels ear which made ciel blush, he turns around and looks at Sebastian with a smile. Sebastian's heart started racing 'his smile, it's amazing' Sebastian thought, ciel put his finger on his butlers lips tracing the shape then kissed them.

Sebastian's cheeks grew warm, he kissed back slowly slipping his tongue in his young masters mouth. Ciels eyes popped open and his cheeks go red. Pushing the embarrassment aside he started playing with Sebastian's tongue with his own.

Both of them smiled and started giggling as they both pulled away leaving a string of saliva on both of their tongues. Ciel hugged Sebastian and said "I love you so much Sebastian, I want to stay with you until the end." Sebastian blushed and smiled "yes my lord." "Call me Ciel please I don't like the nicknames." Sebastian looked down at ciel who was laying up against his chest, picked up his chin and said "yes ciel I will be with you until the very end." Ciels eyes widened at the mellow tone Sebastian's voice was In, he blushed, Sebastian smiled and ciel smiled back.

"We should get some work done today ciel, but before we do, may I ask why you were crying yesterday." Ciel stopped blushing and looked down "I-I was crying because i didn't know if you loved me back, you're always in my mind, and no matter how much I tried to put my feelings aside it never worked." Sebastian took his index finger and put it under ciels chin raising his head up "I'm sorry ciel I didn't know, I wanted to tell you too but I was too nervous and I was scared of rejection please forgive me." Sebastian kissed ciel as a tear ran down his cheek 'I never even knew he loved me until last night, I should have told him my feelings before he did' Sebastian thought to himself. Sebastian took his lips off ciels and wiped off the tear that was on his own cheek.

"Sebastian it's not your fault" ciel said brushing back Sebastian's hair behind his ear. "I made you sad though I wish I told you my feelings for you in the first place, I'll make up for it I promise." "How are you going to do that?" Ciel replied curiously "it's a surprise." Sebastian winked.

Hope you guys are enjoying it! Comment your thoughts I would surely appreciate it :3 XOXO