A Demons kiss (part 5)

Ciel blushed at what Sebastian had said 'it's a surprise' those words repeated over and over again in ciels mind. Sebastian gets up from the bed and puts his shirt on "I'll bring you some tea." Sebastian bowed and headed towards the door "w-wait Sebastian!" Sebastian turns around "yes ciel?" "You forgot something, come here." Sebastian walked over to ciel and bent down on one knee "what is it?" Ciel kissed Sebastian's cheek. The butler laid his hand where ciel had kissed and smiled with two rosy cheeks "oh thank you ciel." Sebastian stood up and walked out the room to fetch his young master some tea.

When Sebastian left the room ciel slowly got out of bed and over to the mirror looking at the mark on his neck, he smiled at the sight of it, it made him feel happy knowing that someone loved him that much. He quickly got dressed knowing Sebastian could walk into the door anytime now. As soon as he got his pants on Sebastian knocked and walked into the room with a tray. Setting the tray on the night stand he went behind ciel and helped him with his eyepatch.

"You're so handsome ciel" Sebastian said in a soothing voice. Ciel blushed madly and turned around looking up at Sebastian "S-Sebastian what's the surprise." Ciel said with curiosity in his eyes "ciel do you want me to show you right now?" Ciel was clueless 'was it a present or something' ciel thought to himself. Sebastian saw the young masters confused expression and put his hand on top of ciels head "would you like to know what it is?" Sebastian smiled that beautiful smile, nervously ciel nodded.

What could the surprise be? You'll find out in part 6 XP hope you're enjoying it! Comment what you think :3

XOXO