A Demons kiss (part 6)

Sebastian leaned towards him and gently put his lips against ciels neck. A moan escaped from the young masters lips "s-Sebastian I have work to do." "Work can wait." Sebastian said as he started sucking on ciels neck. Ciels face burned with passion, he took a hold of Sebastian's waist and pulled the butler toward him. Ciel kissed Sebastian's lips passionately, the butlers mouth slightly opened. Ciel slipped his tongue between Sebastian's soft pale lips finding his tongue. Sebastian pulled ciel over towards the bed collapsing onto the soft covers. Sebastian was on top of ciel, "s-Sebastian." Ciel said with warm red cheeks, Sebastian laid a hand on ciels cheek slowly caressing it. "Yes ciel what is it?" Sebastian smirked as if he knew what ciel was going to say.

"S-Sebastian I-I" ciel stuttered not able to finish his sentence. Sebastian understood and raised ciels hands over his head then kissed his neck. A slight moan came from ciels mouth, he trembled with satisfaction. Sebastian put his arm up under ciels shirt feeling his smooth body. Still kissing ciels neck he slowly made a circling motion with his tongue. Ciel couldn't stand it anymore he broke free of Sebastian's grip and pulled the butler close to him unbuttoning Sebastian's shirt he started kissing his neck, then his nipple. Sebastian's eyes go wide, blushing he let out a moan "Cie- mmmm" Sebastian couldn't speak all he could do was moan with passion. Sebastian lifted up the masters face and kissed his saliva-soaked lips. Their hearts were racing. "S-Sebastian" ciel said with his cheeks going red. "Yes ciel what is it?" Sebastian replied with a blushed smile ciel responded softly "take me" ciel looked up with his big blue eyes, Sebastian's face turned as red as a cherry. "C-C-Ciel." Sebastian was in shock he never knew that ciel wanted to go so far.

Sebastian took him by the arms and raised them over his head he then turned ciels head to the side and nibbled on his ear lobe, making ciel moan loudly. Sebastian took one of his hands off ciels arms and put it on ciels bare waist. "S-Sebastian, I-I love you so much" "I love you too" Sebastian replied. Ciel took his own hand and rubbed up and down on Sebastian's body 'he has such an amazing body, would he mind if I played with it' ciel thought to himself curiously he put his hand over Sebastian's breast and started toying with his nipple, sebastian let out a moan. Sebastian took his masters pants off and threw them on the floor next to the bed. Sebastian kissed all over ciels pale body 'I've never done this before is it okay if I-' Sebastian's thoughts were interrupted by ciels voice "you may do whatever you wish to me." Sebastian's face was red, he was embarrassed he didn't know what to do, after all this was his first time going all the way. Ciel understood his butlers expression and said sweetly "it's okay I understand, we don't have to if you don't want." Ciel smiled.

~it's up to your imagination now~

Hope you enjoyed the story I would have made it longer but if I did I would be able to stop X3 please comment what you thought about the story and also you can give me suggestions!