A Demons Kiss (part 3)

Ciel walked out of the study and into the garden, tear stains still on his cheeks he finds a bench and sits down next to a cherry blossom tree. He let's out a sigh and whispers to himself "I love him so much, I have to tell him how I feel."

Ciel started picking flowers off the cherry blossom tree and thought about how cute Sebastian would look if he had a flower crown on. Ciel blushed at the thought. He stood up and tried clearing his face from the redness.

It was 7 pm now and ciel had to get ready for bed. He walked into his house, seeing Sebastian no where In sight he quickly went to his room to get changed into his night clothes. After getting dressed he rang the bell letting Sebastian know that he needed him.

Sebastian opens the door to ciels room "yes master, you rang?" Ciel couldn't handle the secret anymore he had to tell Sebastian that he loved him, that he needed him. "S-Sebastian." Ciel stuttered "Yes, what is it young master?" Sebastian had a worried look on his face, scared that something might be wrong with his little ciel. Ciel closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Can you come here for a second." Sebastian walks over to the bed and lowered his knees so he was face to face with ciel. "Yes, what do you need?" Ciel whispers "you." Sebastian confusingly replied "I didn't catch that please repeat your orders."

Ciel slowly looks over towards his butler with his big blue eyes and says firmly "you, I need you Sebastian." Sebastian's eyes grew wide as he blushed. Ciel takes his hand and puts it on Sebastian's cheek then kisses his lips. The butlers face grew more and more red 'ciel I love you so much' he thought as he put his own hand on his young masters jawline and kissed back passionately.

As they kissed a smile slowly appeared on ciels face. Sebastian stops kissing him and looks at ciel "I love you ciel." The young masters cheeks turn a cherry red on his pale skin. "I-I love you too Sebastian." 'He loves me... He loves me back, I'm so happy' he thought to himself. The butler starts kissing ciel again but this time on his neck, ciel let out a slight whimper of satisfaction. "S-Sebastian." Ciel managed to say. Sebastian stopped kissing his neck and slowly looked up at the masters face, saliva connecting from Sebastian's tongue to ciels neck, the butlers face was red with passion "yes master." He said "can you lay with me tonight, I want to sleep next to you." Sebastian smiled and nodded to his young master.

The butler looked down at ciels neck and saw a purple mark forming, he slightly put a finger on the mark and frowned looking down at the bed sheets, ciel put his hand on top of Sebastian's and whispered "I liked it." Sebastian looked up with wide eyes and a red face. Sebastian ran his fingers through ciels hair "I've always loved you, you know that?" Ciels eyes were wide open again and they became watery. "Young master don't cry." Sebastian kissed ciel once more "please I don't like seeing you sad." Ciel wiped his eyes and smiled "I'm just really happy." Sebastian smiled at ciel.

"Sebastian please lay in bed." Ciel said, the butler nodded he took his shirt revealing his smooth body, he got under the covers. Ciel scooted over towards Sebastian and wrapped his arms around him leaving no space between them. Sebastian put a hand on ciels back and the other on ciels head, slowly brushing his hair with his fingers. Ciel kissed Sebastian's neck, the butler let out a small gasp. Ciel giggled "you're so cute." Sebastian blushed and pulled ciel closer making their chests meet. "Goodnight sebastian." Ciel said as he slowly parted from the butlers neck. "Goodnight ciel." Sebastian closed his eyes, he could still feel the sensation of the young masters lips on his neck, they slowly drifted asleep.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Please comment and tell me what you think X3 I would appreciate it!