chapter eight

jupiter - 12th september 2018

FUCK IT.

matty

fucK IT. am gonna do it.

jupiter

"you know what mars?" i ask, while tears still trickle down my cheeks.

"i thought you should know:

you are the most genuinely beautiful thing i have ever stumbled across in my whole life. you are the man i worship, my dream, i live for you. i don't know why i'm telling you this, but i'm sick of hiding it. matthew mars healy, you are the love of my life. you're the man i want to marry- which means you have overtook kurt, be proud- you're the man i want to die with. my heart aches every time i even think about you, i feel like it will explode whenever you look at me with your big fucking beautiful brown eyes. i love watching you sleep BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL YET SO UNAWARE OF IT and you make me the happiest girl alive and there's so much more i could say but you're crying and i don't like that."

i finally breathe and sob a bit more. his eyes look so happy. he makes me feel like i'm the only girl in the world, like i'm the most beautiful thing to grace the planet and i really fucking love him.

matty

"j! you stole my moment," i joked, tears flowing down my cheeks. i gesture for her to sit on my knee and she does.

she strokes my cheeks gently, her green locks tickling my shoulders.

"well, i should probably tell you:

jupiter, you make me feel like i'm in heaven, like every day is a dream. i know that god doesn't exist but something must have blessed me because i have ended up with an angel. i feel like i'm having a heart attack whenever you pull me close or kiss my head, you have shown me what love is whether we knew it or not. you make me feel the best kind of crazy. i feel like i'm on fire whenever we're together and i never want this feeling to end. marrying you would be a dream, you're so perfect and beautiful and kind and loyal and so much more. i want to grow old with you and die with you and do everything i possibly can with you. i love you so fucking much j."

i finish and laugh softly at the blubbering mess in front of me.

she wraps her arms around me and squeezes me like it's the last time she'll ever touch me.

she sits on her knees, so she's slightly above me. before she can say anything, i pull her in by her neck and kiss her so deeply and passionately and hungrily and lovingly.

i have never experienced a moment as pure as this one.

i pull away hastily.

"jupiter?"

"yeah?" she grins her eyes wild.

"marry me?"

"hell fucking yes."