#16

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while
:(

Star yawned heavily and scratched her forehead. She had to admit, she was tired, but she didn't want to ruin Marco's fun.
"Star, you look tired," Marco tilted his head sympathetically.
Star rubbed her eyes, "I am."
"Would you like to go home, I don't mind, Star?"
"No, it's okay, I can last another hour or two."
"You sure?" Marco lifted her chin up with his index finger gently.
Star nodded and leaned against the bar table.
Suddenly, there was a huge bang and everyone in the living room screamed and scattered, piling into the kitchen and into lots of different rooms.
Star and Marco shared a worried glance.
A huge green monster came into the kitchen, he was breathing heavily. As he got closer Star noticed a little green bird on his back.
"Ludo..." she growled quietly.
Marco gave her a horrified look.
Everyone who couldn't pile into other rooms were watching, their hearts in their throats.
Marco swallowed and moved away from them, pulling Star with him.
Another group of monsters entered the room, bringing in a strange rotting scent.
Noah breathed in harshly and rubbed his eyes.
"I'm here for the Princess..." the bird said loudly, making everyone in the room gasp and jump.
Star shivered and nudged Marco, he put his arm around her neck and pulled her closer to him.
Ludo approached them, a long black stick- presumably his wand- in his hand.
Everyone looked around in annoyance, Marco's eyes landed on Star and stuck there.
Noah stepped forward, "you guys, must be mistaken," he laughed nervously, "Princess? We've got no Princess here!"
"Move, kid!" The green frog- monster pushed him out of the way.
He groaned and clutched his arm.
Star tried to hide behind the crowd, but Ludo spotted her and pointed towards her, "there!" Ludo announced.
Everyone turned to look at Star, she went pale and turned to run, but the monster grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd.
"What are you doing in a place like this?" Ludo laughed manically, "funny that your parents sent you to earth to get away from me!"
Star pulled her wrist away and stood her ground, Marco was shivering in the corner of the room, Star noticed Noah pull him into a hug.
"I'm not going with you Ludo! Give up!" Star slapped him across the face, she didn't bring her wand along, so she was pretty much screwed.
Marco ran over to join Star, she was furiously trying to help her yank her arm away from the monster, the monster pushed Marco away.
"Stop trying!" The monster huffed and picked her up off the ground.
Marco karate chopped the monsters arm, but it was no use, he was already leaving.
Everyone looked around in shock.
Marco stood there, defeated.
Ludo entered the room once more.
"Sorry about that slight," he cleared his throat, "inconvenience, I will cast a spell that will make you forget about this, so you can enjoy your party, but you will have to forget Star, oh well..."
He lifted his wand, but Marco ran over and grabbed one of his arms.
"What are you doing?" Ludo looked up and gave Marco the dirtiest look he had ever seen, it was kind of a look of pity, which infuriated him. A lot.
"Why do you want Star?" Marco tried to sound strong, but it sounded more like a whimper.
"It's none of your business," Ludo looked around sympathetically.
The monster entered the room once more and nodded his head, "the Princess is in her cell."
Ludo nodded and folded his arms, "you know what, bring her boyfriend to, she will be easier to break that way."
The monster grabbed Marco and threw him into a purple portal.
"And for all of you..." Ludo smiled evilly and cast a spell of forgetfulness.
"Goodbye, Star. Goodbye, Marco..." Oskar said under his breath.