2%

Megan

It was 2 am and I got up to use the bathroom. I was walking down the hallway and passed by Jahseh's room. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I stayed in the same place for like 15-20 minutes.

When I came out Jahseh was walking towards the stairs. I bumped right into him.

"I'm sorry."I mumbled before trying to quickly walk off. He grabbed my hand.

"Why are you acting so weird around me?" He asked I just shrugged.

"Do you like me or something?" I just froze. How would he know? Was I really that obvious? I shook my head. He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Lauren told me you liked me. She was being flirty to prove herself right." He said I just huffed.

"So you gonna tell me the truth?" He asked. I might as well. I nodded my head.

"I knew it."He said. I tried to walk away again. He grabbed me.

"Stokely is sleeping and ion wanna sit downstairs by myself." I nodded following downstairs. He picked up the remote flipping through the channels. He stopped at American dad. We sat there watching it for a little bit. He started to giggle at the stupid jokes they made. He started to man spread again which made a little more uncomfortable because all he was wearing was a t-shirt and his boxers. I leaned in laying my head on his shoulder. The show went on commercial.

"You comfortable?" He asked smirking. I looked at him. Not just a quick look. Kinda like a stare. He looked me in the eye. But I didn't look away not yet. I studied his features. The "17" tattooed on the side of his head. The tree in the middle of his forehead. I traced the alone tattoo.

"I like this one the most." I pointed to the one that says numb. He smiled. I just continued to look at him. His smile made my heart skip a beat. Before in knew it we moving closer. Kinda hesitating whether we wanna go through with what we both wanted to do oh so badly. I leaned in quicker connecting our lips. (I'm not gonna be corny and say I felt a spark.) it was long and passionate. Like he's waited just as long as I did for this. He deepened the kiss. I leaned back so I was now laying on my back him on top of me.

We stopped for a bit. I had to catch my breath. He hovered over me. I don't want him to think I'm that easy. Like I'll just give it up.

"I'm not like that." I said. He looked at me weird.

"Like What?"He asked. I shrugged.

"Like the other girls you've probably done this with."I said. He just laughed.

"Never said you were."He said.

" I just don't want you to think I'm an easy target. I have actual feelings for you. I don't wanna get hurt cause you don't feel the same." I said sitting up.

"Well who said I didn't?"He asked. I just shrugged for like the hundredth time.

"Yeah but who said you did?" I said. Answering his question with a question. He laughed. Sitting normal again.

"You know just cause I may seem to be like most guys doesn't me I am." He said.

"I know."I said.

"So you don't have to worry about stupid shit such as getting hurt." He said. That was a weird thing to say.

"What makes you say that? If you really wanted to you could have any of the girls that throw themselves at you. So why go for me?"I asked.

"Is it because I'm an easy target?"I asked.

"Is it cause you know I like you?" I added. I continued to pile on question after question. I can tell he was getting annoyed. He just shook his head. He came close again. I thought he was trying to kiss again.

"This is my way of shooting my shot." Was all he said before turning the tv off and walking upstairs. I just sat there.

A few minutes later I got up and walked up the stairs. I got back into Mika's bed and closed my eyes trying to sleep. I couldn't so I just sat up on instagram.

....

The sun finally rose I sat up watching the sun rise. I walked over toy bag and pulled out my medicine. I took it and started the shower. I was kinda calm being as though I was the only one that was awake.

I walk to get a towel and got back to the bathroom. I got in the shower and relaxed under the shower head. I started washing my body. Then my hair. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Megan?" A male voice yelled. I could tell it was Stokely.

"Bro hurry up I gotta pee!" He yelled. I stepped out the shower and unlock the door. I got back in the shower and closed the curtain. He came in and used the bathroom. I stopped the water and put my hand out the curtain.

"Can you pass me my towel?" I asked. He passed me the towel and I wrapped my body in the towel. I got out covering my eyes and waking out the bathroom. When I came out the room Mika was up an staring me.

"What?" I asked walking over to the bag I had in the corner.

"I know you were up late last night." I just shrugged.

"You know that you're not supposed to."I hated when she treated me like I was some sort of kid. I just shrugged again.

"Did you at least take your meds?" She asked. I nodded and she sighed. I got dressed and sat down on my phone. Mika was looking for something to wear. Then Jahseh came busting in the room.

"Hurry up I'm bored and Stokeley refuses to play me in 2k cause he always loses." He said. I looked at him. Mika rolled her eyes pushing him out the room.

"I'll play I'm dressed already and Mika takes to long." I volunteer. I got up taking my phone off the charger and following him out the door. We got into his room and he sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and he handed me a controller. I knew how to play already. I have male friends too.
....

"Yo you're fucking cheating!"He yelled at me because I kept winning.

"Or you're just ass."I said In a matter a factly tone. We started to play again. He slapped my controller on the floor and kicked it under the bed.

"You fucking bitch. You're a sore loser you know that?"I asked getting up and laying on my stomach to reach for the controller. I grabbed it and got back up. When I sat back down he was just staring at me.

"What?"I said touching my face.

"Is there something thing on my face?" I asked he just started laughing at me as usual. He's so weird sometimes. Mika came in the room and grabbed me.

"How does this look?"She said showing me her outfit. It wasn't like we were going anywhere special it was the fact that Stokely was coming with us.

"It looks fine."I responded. She went to go put it on.

"How does my ass look?" Of course. Her favorite question in the world. I shrugged.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

"But do they make me look thicker than I really am." Mika wasn't the type to ask this many questions about her appearance. She's kind of annoying me right now cause she usually stops when I say fine.

She walks out and put in her black vans. She went downstairs which is where Jahseh and Stokely were sitting.

"Let's go children."She said heading to her car. I sat in the back because I already know she was gonna make sit in the back. Jahseh came on the other side and sat in the back. He leaned over and whispered.

"Is it just me or do they like each other?" I laughed.

"They like each other."I responded. He nodded his head and sat back.