7%

Megan

I climbed back in my bed after shutting the door.

"Your mom is so nice. Why are you always at my house?" He asked. To be honest that was a weird question and I didn't have the answer.

"I don't know. I don't like having company my mom acts all weird about it." I laughed at the end cause that kinda what she just did. I handed him the remote being as though he looked bored.

"Let's watch a movie." He said.

"Give me your phone."he put his hand out ready to take it from me. I placed it in his hand. He put it on the side table on his side of the bed.

"What you wanna watch?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Nothing scary." I said. He laughed at me.

"You're such a kid." He laughed. Which meant he was gonna put a scary movie on. Mika does the same thing and falls asleep.

"If you get scared I'm always here." He said looking through the horror section on Netflix. I was convinced he was trying to give me nightmares.

"Okay. Please don't fall asleep." I begged. He just started laughing again.

.....

We were about 10 minutes into the movie. The character was sleeping only to roll over and see the demon. I held on to Jahseh for dear life. His facial expression didn't change once. Not even a flinch.

"How are you not scared." He laughed.

"There's nothing to be scared of." He said shrugging.

"So you didn't do see the demon jump into her body?" I asked still scared. He started cracking up. Like I just made the funniest joke he's ever heard.

"What's funny? That's scary." I turned back to the tv. They were playing so stupid game. The lady was turning the knob of the box and at the end of the song the boy was supposed to appear. When he showed up in the mirror I screamed.

Jahseh started laughing so hard. I was on the verge of crying.

"I don't wanna watch this anymore." I said plainly. I reached over him for the remote. And turned the tv off. We were now sitting in the dark and I was too scared to get up to turn the light on.

"Jahseh?" I said kinda whispering.

"Mhm."I said back.

"Can you turn the light on?" I asked. He chuckled before turning to get off the bed. As soon as he got off he fell to the ground.

"Oh my god Megan help!" He said basically yelling.

"Jahseh what happen?where are you?" I asked.

"Help. Something's got my leg he said. I move to end of the bed where he was and grab his hand only to fall on top of him.

He started to laugh. I scoffed.

"You ain't shit for that."I said getting up and stomping towards the light switch.