20%

JAHSEH POV

Stokeley was literally no help whatsoever.He sat there eating and playing fortnite the whole time. Him yelling at the screen every ten seconds wasn't any help. I grabbed my guitar figuring out the melody then then I began to think of words.

"Baby, baby fuck,shit, Stokeley help." I said getting annoyed. He stared at me with a dumbfounded look. He scratched the back of head.

"What about uhm..Baby, i just wanna show you things?" He said still looking stupid. I nodded. That was good.

"ooh  wait..girl i'll be different." I added. I began to sing as I played the guitar. It was okay but I needed a lot more to make it an actual song.

After a few more minutes. I was finished it was mediocre but I hope she enjoys it. I just want to show her I love her. I put my guitar away sand snatched the bag of chips away from Stokeley.

"Nigga. I was eating those." He said trying to grab them back.

"I know fatass. Hit the gym." I said eating the chips. I sat back thinking about when I see Megan again. I wanted to see her smile again. She probably thinks I'm a dick though. I haven't seen her in a week.

"What's on your mind bro?" I asked I shook my head. I've never talked to Stokeley about relationships he's more of a nigga that doesn't do relationships. Actually Mika is his first real relationship.

"Nah bro I'm not taking that. What's up?"He asked. I sighed before answering.

"What if Megan doesn't wanna see me tomorrow?"I asked. He shook his head.

"Bruh chill out. She gonna wanna see you." He said. I just wanna know that she wants to see me I don't wanna show up unwanted.

"How do you know?" I asked. He smiled.

"I have my ways." He said. I already knew what he was talking about.

"So Mika told you?" I laughed. He nodded his head. I felt better but what if she changes her mind.
-

MEGAN

It's been a long night. I couldn't sleep. Jahseh hasn't texted or called me. I just wanted to hear his voice, feel his arms wrapped around me. I just wanted nothing more than to give him a kiss.

"Megan!" Mika came up the stairs tripping over a few things in my room.

"What?" I said my head under the blanket.

"Jahseh's downstairs." She said. I immediately jumped out of bed running towards the bathroom.

"Oh my god. How come I didn't hear him talking?" I asked.

"Cause your mom is downstairs chopping it up with him." She said. I ran the shower and started to wash up. I was so happy and scared. I hopped out getting dressed quickly and running downstairs.

His face lit up. He looked so cute. "Baby!" He said I couldn't help but smile. I ran down the stairs giving him a hug. I planted kisses all over his face.

"I have something for you." He said. I noticed his guitar on his back.

"I uh wrote you a song." He said my heart jumped at those words. I sat down on the couch. I've been waiting for him to come to me. I thought he wasn't going to.

"So as we both know I uh didn't say I love you back."he started. He leaned forward grabbing my hand.

"But I'm going to show you." He said. He took he said his guitar out tuning it and began to play.

*He's singing*

I loved it but I wanted nothing more than to kiss him. All I wanted was for him to come see me. He didn't have to say he loved me or write me a song he just had to show me he cared and that would've been enough.

"Did you like it?" He asked I nodded. It meant a lot to me but I just wanted him. I wanted him to just come see me, he didn't need to write a song.

"I love it." I said before hugging him. He kissed me on the cheek before whispering what I wanted to hear so badly.

"I-I love you." A smile crept on my face as he squeezed me tighter. I really love Jahseh and to hear him finally say it back.