15%

Megan

I rolled out of bed not ready to go to school yet again. I did my routine and waited patiently for Mika to get here. She pulled up in front.

"Hey bitch!" She said excitedly.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked. She smiled wider.

"Cause we." She said moving away from the back window reveal the boys.

"Are skipping and going to the beach." She said. I rolled my eyes I hate the beach. Bad ass kids running around sand in your shoes. Lots of fun.(I actually don't like the beach.)

"So go put your bathing suit in now." I rolled my eyes walking back inside and put my bag down. I really hope I get pulled away by the tide. I walked up the stairs and pulled out my blue bikini and put it on. I put my sweatpants and sweatshirt in my bag with a clean pair of underwear and a bra.

I walked outside again getting in the passenger seat. I dreaded the beach but it's better than school I guess.

______

Mika had brought a blanket for us to sit in which I actually put to use. I layed back eating the Doritos Mika packed with my sun glasses on. I watched as Mika,Stokeley,and Jahseh run over to the water. Jahseh went a few feet into the water you could barely see his leg anymore. He did the come here thing with his hands. I got up.

"Yeah?" I asked confused. He kept backing until he fell backwards and rolled over. He didn't move. I kicked off my shoes and threw my glasses running into the water.

"Jahseh are you okay?" I asked squatting in the water to see if he's okay. I rolled him over. He stood up and laughed as I playfully punched him.

"You asshole." I said ready to walk away.

"Come back." He whined. I turned to look at him and picked up my glasses.