The Extraordinary Emotion Between You And Me

BAD BOYS IN LOVE, BOOK 2

(Each book in the "Bad Boys In Love" series features a different couple and can be read as a stand-alone. There's no need to read the previous books to understand the storyline.)

~

[ B L U R B ]

You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.

~

Ryker Lachlan, charming, sweet, oblivious, and sexy, he's the out and proud gay member of the infamous trio of bad boys of Riverton High.

He may not be super-smart like his two best friends, but he's intuitive enough to understand certain things—things which his emotionally-deprived friends usually fail to comprehend. He has always been sure of two such things in his life:

1. He's definitely not into girls. (Yeah, He can admit it to himself, unlike his stubborn "straight" best friends)

2. He had arrived at that conclusion partly because of his undying crush on a certain extremely smart, cute, and gorgeous football player, Axel Cordovan.

When external circumstances suddenly bring Ryker in close contact with his longtime crush every day, he only has two options; to act like a tongue-tied idiot around him, or to seize the opportunity and make the guy realise that one's sexuality isn't as rigid as people think, after all.

But what he doesn't anticipate, is the sudden mess he gets himself into when his feelings are outed without his permission. Now, he has to deal with an on-the-rocks friendship with a hopefully not-straight jock, and the unexpectedly scrambled-up bond with his best friend.

Will Ryker wade through the tumultuous seas of his heart and recognize the one he holds extraordinary emotions for?

Or will his hesitation end in him being too late and losing the one he belongs with?

Read to find out.

~

[ D I S C L A I M E R ]

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.