Chapter 2

"This class is over we will now head to the training session" sensei shino said as everyone started getting up secrtely chatting behind sensei's back.

*Time skip*
"Looks like i win again haha, got ya this time Iwabe." Boruto screams while fighting that dude but before a blink of an eye he flips him around. Is boruto always this unfocused? Sensei stops the fight and declares that Iwabe dude a winner. "I'll fight you next new guy" that dude Iwabe says and I gladly agree. The fight starts, he was slow to me at least it didn't take much time to grab him from behind "okay mitsuki stop that" sensei called out and tried to sperate me from Iwabe then boruto came "hey mitsuki let go dattebasa" I let go he starts screaming some stuff but I didn't really hear him I was so lost in his eyes... They were so blue, so attracting. "Just apologise to Iwabe and don't over do it again okay?" that was the last thing I heard boruto say. "Do you not want us to fight like that boruto?" I ask him a bit confused "Ofcourse not dattebasa, I don't like you fighting like that." "You don't?" "NO" he shouts "well I don't want you to dislike me" I say shyly look into his wonderful eyes for a second then apologise to Iwabe.

*Time skip*
I reply to my parent 's letter at night and tell him all about today "I can't wait to know if he is my sun." was the last thing I said. My sun, my opposite but also my light I think about him for a second his perfect smile, his blue eyes. "I do like him already" I murmmer to my self then go to bed. The next day was weird, sensei made a welcoming party for me and all the kids start asking me about what other skills do I have. It was fun to get some attention. "I have a surprise for everyone" sensei called out. Then all of the toys and flowers started moving and everyone was so amazed by that but with a second bugs started to fly around and though I was astonished by them everyone else was annoyed so I blew them away... And everything else.

The day after, sensei didn't come he was upset and tired that is what I heard at least. However a horrabile ninja was destroying everything in the school next to us boruto and his friends bravely went there to stop the trouble. I popped behind boruto after they went to investigate "ehhh? Mitsuki you scared me dattebasa" Boruto said with a hint of fear in his voice, I smiled then they all went to stop that guy, it didn't take them much to stop him with boruto finally attacking him but falling from the building. I ran and saved him and he looks at me with faint blush. "You could have died" "thanks" he says then rushes away, I follow him. He looks my direction and stares at me for a few seconds "Is there something wrong boruto?" my voice was a bit weak, I guess I still have trouble being confidant around boruto. "huh? Nothing.. Nothing... Excited to work with you mitsuki" he says with his beautiful smile showing "me too boruto"