Chapter 5

I wake up not able to get out of my bed the next day. "Finally up dattebasa?" Boruto smiles opening the door, still drying his hair, I guess he took a shower. "I wish I woke up earlier" I murmur to myself then sit up straight. "C'mon get up, let's go have breakfast." I get dressed in my casual clothes "Boruto, what time is it" I ask feeling like it's way too early. "seven thirty now come on we only have an hour until school starts" I tottaly forgot about the academy shit!

"Hey Boruto, mitsuki" sarada greets us with a smile. "You seem normal today" dear Boruto do you have to annoy her, she glares at him then goes away to chocho. We walk around looking for inojin and shikadai but sumire popped up. "Boruto kun how did you sleep last night?" she instantly started walking with us. Did anyone say you can walk with us? I don't know why I dislike her I just do. Her thin loud annoying voice kept spitting out words until sarada invited her to walk with the rest of the girls thank you sarada.

" Inojin where's shikadai?" Boruto instinatly asks as soon as we see the bolnde. "Too lazy to come" he laughs with a big smile on his face. Boruto laughs too, his laugh is so lovely and sweet, his eyes glow when he laughs. "Not nice you know" shikadai then says from behind, I guess his mother forced him. The bell then soon rings and we head to the near garden. When will they fix the classroom?

I sit next boruto and sarada. Sensei soon comes and starts with the lesson right away. I don't really pay attention I know this stuff, all I focus on is my beautiful sun, him trying hard to pay attention with a little cross in his brows and his lips pressed against each other he looks absolutely adorable "Mitsuki, pay attention" Sensei calls me out, now I have to turn to the board and pretend like I'm paying attention. I really don't know why my parent signed me up in this when I know all of this.

"Come with me" Boruto drags me after school to somewhere I don't know. "Where are we going?" I ask still being dragged. "You'll see dattebasa" he looks back and smiles at me. We reach the roof of a house with shikadai and inojin and iwabe there too. We sit down on the edge of the house. "Why did you bring me here?" I'm so confused. Boruto looks at me and smiles his famous wide smile "Now!!" he screams and a splash of freezing water hits me from behind. My clothes stick to my body and I can see boruto smiling and blushing faintly. "Welcome to our gang mitsuki" iwabe smirks and inojin bursts out of laughter. Then boruto gives me a friendly hug then lets go. I wish he stayed I wanted him to hold me just a little bit longer.