Chapter 9

Mitsuki POV
"What should I buy boruto, a new jacket or hmmm.." Himawari asked softly looking at the store. "What do you think mitsuki?" she turns around and winks at me for the 5th time I guess. "Is that a habit of yours?" she looks at me a smiles, she doesn't look like boruto more like her mother I guess. "What the wink? Yeah, dad said I took it from grandfather."

We kept walking together until we finally found a good birthday gift for boruto. "Hey mitsuki, I'm glad you came with me but can I ask why?" "Well, because you know boruto the most, it's my first birthday so I guess I needed some help picking a gift." she smiles and winks again.

"You seem to be bothered by something mitsuki, what's bothering you?" Himawari asked as we walk back home. "Your a good observer, truth is I like someone, it's just can never let them." I felt like I could trust Himawari, she's so pure. "Oh, well mommy always tells me to follow my heart no matter what and always believe that dreams come true". I look at her, her eyes filled with hopes and dreams waiting to come true. "Thanks Himawari" she smiles and gives me a quick hug.

AN:Hey everyone so yeah I'm sooooo glad I'm back and writing again I really missed you. Anyway sorry for the short chapter but this is like an extra chapter I hopefully will be posting another and FINAL chapter so get ready ❤️❤️❤️