Chapter 4

The day went so slowly and it was more than boring. Boruto kept talking to sarada all the time some times I feel like I have no importance . I mean I know where hanging out now and I can talk to anyone but it would be nice if boruto and sarada include me in there chat. Anyways I take a glance at boruto he's smiling and for no reason I smile too. I look around at the others. Chocho is enjoying her food and sumire was drinking from her cup and inojin was looking at boruto's younger sister with a loving eyes. She is kinda cute and so is he I wonder whats her name? I never asked... Why is she here anyways I guess boruto was forced to take her. She's super cute and quite unlike my sweet loud hot sun... Ughhh my sun I love him.
After hanging out then walking everyone home I go back to my old apartment to stay alone. I talk to my parent about everything then decide to take a nap so I undress myself  and fell fast asleep.

I woke up late at night... Guess my nap was a really long one. I wear my clothes again and go for a walk in konoha. It was quite and calm, everyone was asleep and the sky was fully covered with  shinning stars and there was the moon there was my symbol and there was the sun on the other side of the world and together we light up the world. "Mitsuki?" A familiar voice calls me from behind. I turn around to see my pretty sun waving at me. "Hi boruto" I smile at him and he smiles back. We sit down on a bench and gaze at the stars. He leans his head on my shoulder and hugs me. My face turns red again I feel hot and I get this weird sensation again. I feel nervous and I start sweating. "Mom kicked me out" he mumbles half asleep. "Why, what happened" I look at his angel face, his dreamy eyes, his golden hair "I had a fight with her about my grades" he explains then smirks like he doesn't care. "Can I sleep  at your place today?" he looks at me with cute puppy eyes as if I was going to say no anyway. We head to my house and get undressed then slide into the bed. He hugs me and pulls me closer "I'm used to hugging something at night while I sleep is it okay or..." he asks and I shake me head no. I feel hotter than ever and the sweat is pouring down like I have been working out for hours. He looks at me and touches my head "you okay?" he asks and I nod then I hug him like he hugged me and we fall asleep together.