f i v e

" i've been hurt so i don't trust. "
- why don't we ; 8 letters

"hey corbyn, buddy. you need to eat something." the blue eyed boy said as he entered corbyn's room.

"do i really have to?" corbyn groaned as he snuggled his body even more with the blanket.

"yes. we all are worried about you. all you have been eating or drinking is water and bread. it's not healthy. so get your ass out of that bed and come have dinner with us." daniel said helping corbyn up.

"fine." corbyn groaned once again as he stood up from the bed. at first he was a little dizzy, but then he adjusted back into normal and started walking downstairs.

"daddy!" aniya and jack shouted at the same time before running towards their father.

corbyn hugged and kissed both of his kids before going to the kitchen, where he found all of his ex-bandmates and best friends.

"you're all here." corbyn said before tearing up a little bit.

"we're here for you, corbyn." the curly headed boy said as he smiled.

everyone gathered in the table, they all sat down and daniel brought the food. the whole time in the table was silent, so zach tried to make conversation, which turned into a complete mess.

"i'm glad you're eating, corbyn. you've had us worried." the youngest said before taking a sip of his water.

corbyn mumbled a couple of words which zach didn't completely hear, which caused him to ask what did he say.

"i said y'all don't actually care. stop acting like you do. it's bullshit! stop it please!" the young man said loudly.

"corbyn, watch your language! your kids are listening to those words!" samantha said as she looked into corbyn's eyes, which held nothing but pain.

he just rolled his eyes, trying to avoid anything else.

"bro, we do care about you." jonah said.

"you do not. stop damn lying!" with that, corbyn ran back upstairs. he plopped in his bed, burried his face in his pillow and started crying once again, wondering why his life had to be so hard.

word count; 352

-

author's note;
i took some good ass pics today and i feel really good.