e i g h t

"most nights i am not sober. la's making me colder."
- would i by maggie lindemann

"get up, kids. time for school!" corbyn shouted as he turned on the lights so his kids would wake up.

the two of them groaned as they stood up. their father kissed both of their foreheads, then leaving them to get ready.

once they were done, corbyn drove them to school.

corbyn had been feeling a lot better after that dream he had, where amanda communicated with him. he didn't tell anyone, except for sam, and his ex-bandmate, jack avery. they were the two people who supported him the most.

even though he acted happy around his kids, some nights, he still thought about her. he still cried himself to sleep once in a while. and even worse, he had been drinking a lot.

jack found out and tried to help him, but he refused to stop doing it.

every night before he went to sleep, he would drink more and more. the boys were scared for his well being, and so was samantha. they were scared his kids would find out.

everybody thought corbyn was alright, but deep down, he was as broken as ever.

word count; 202

-

author's note;
guysss, would y'all kill me if i ended this book with jack and corbyn dating?:)