Sword Art Online

Hello everyone welcome to the new book. I was thinking about doing an SAO book for a long time but I just never knew how to go around it. There was one thing I wanted to make sure, it was to do the entire anime and not just after being trapped in SAO. Also I'll be making changes in the atory that think should of happened. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the book. Make sure you guys let me know if you want me to continue this book.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The date was November 2nd 2022. At the moment I was in a lone in front of my local game store, waiting to buy Sword Art Online. I'm a gamer which would be the obvious since I will be waiting in line for 3 days to get a game. My parents are just, normal people I guess you could say. My mother is a programmer slash software engineer, My father is a technology and mechanical engineer.
They are good people and would do anything for me. As I waited in line, I brought my gaming laptop and a hot spot for internet along with everything else I need so I can camp out for 3 days. There was a girl who was behind me in line, she was short and petite. Her blond hair was put into massive drills that went past her waist. I had zero clue on how the hell she could even stand without toppling over. She was by herself before looking over at me as I was on my computer.

"What are you playing?" The girl asks me as she watched from over my shoulder.

"Neverwinter" I replied.

"Oh I love that game" The girl cheered "Though I think I play it a bit too much"

"Name's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)" I say with my hand out to her.

"I'm Elise Nohr" She says.

"Sounds right out of a fantasy game" I say to her.

"Is know right" She exclaims.

"You can take a seat next to me if you'd like" I say.

She brings her chair over next to me and brings all the stuff she brought as well. She then takes out a gaming laptop out from her bag.

"Want to play in a party?" Elise asks me.

"Yeah, it'll be fun"

{Time Skip}

Fast foward 4 days, I sat in my room with the SAO game case in my hand. I put the game in and plugged in my nerve gear.

"Here goes nothing" I say before putting the nerve gear on "Link Start!"

I see a assortment of random colors come towards me with a white back ground that would give anyone with epilepsy a seizure. I logged in and and clicked my character who I set to have the same name as my real name. I never cared if my rpg characters name was my real name. It's a role playing game. It's meant to put your self in side the game so why change your name. After seeing the title of the game, a tunnel of several shades of blue before finding myself inside the Town of Beginnings.

"Ahh it's good to be back" I say to myself.

I started to make my way through the town which was filled with new players.  I rushed my around new players, trying to get to one of the best spots to start farming levels.

"Hey bro!, Wait up!" I hear someone yell from behind me.

I stop and turned around to see a tall guy with red hair. He was hunched over trying to catch a breather.