Beater

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you met a girl named Elise. Both of you waited in line to get SAO together while also being stuck in SAO together along with thousands of other players. You met two player by the names of Kirito and Klein, players you could call friends.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a month since we first got trapped in SAO. We haven't even found the first boss yet. I was wondering if finding every boss would be this hard but I feel like it wouldn't. I think Kayaba made the first boss hard to find to see how long it would take just to get off floor one. At the moment I was walking with Elise a few town over from the town of beginnings, called Tolbana. Elise had her mace on her back as we walked, why she likes wielding a mace I have zero idea, I think she said something about hitting an older brother with a frying pan or something. She told me she has 2 brothers and 3 sisters, geez that's a big family.

"So where are we going?" Elise asks me as we walked.

"There's a meeting happening soon, it's about the first floor boss, I guess it hasn't been found yet" I replied "I don't know why it's so hard to find it though"

"What if there is no floor boss and Kayaba removesd it from the game entirely?" She says.

"So we all can just be stuck in this game forever?, I'm sure Kayaba isn't that cruel" I say.

"It was just a thought"

A few moments later we arrived at the spot where the meeting would be taking place. It was an auditorium, those ones where the stage is below you and all the seats around it. We took our seats near the middle rows away from other players. There was a guy with blue hair and a sword standing on the stage.

"Okay people, now that everyone's here, let's get this meeting started. So anyway I want to thank everyone for coming, it's good to see you. My name is Diabel, and in this game, the job I rolled is knight" The guy with blue hair says. People started to laugh and joke about what he said "Do you guys want to hear this not. Right. Anyway here's the deal, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower today. First, we need to defeat the boss and make it to floor 2. The next step is that we need to tell everyone waiting in the town of beginnings that it is possible to beat this game. Fact is that it's our own duty ad the most capable players here. Do you guys agree?" Everyone started to clap "Glad to hear your all with me on this. Now let's figure out how were going to beat the boss. First off well team up into parties of 6, a typical party won't stand a chance against a floor boss, we need a raid group consisting of multiple parties"

I look over ant Elise and she gives me a smile. I pat her on the head and her smile becomes brighter. I look around and I see a familiar face next to a hooded figure. I walked over to them with Elise behind me.

"Look who it is, it's good to see you again Kirito" I say.

"(Y/n), Elise, you guys are alright" He says "I thought I saw you guys earlier"

"If we're going against a boss then I'll be there" I state.

"We should form a party, like the guy said" Kirito says

"That's why we came over here. Is she joining as well?" I asked while looking at the hooded figure.

"Yeah" Kirito simply states.

"Okay then, 4 is better then zero" I say.

I send Kirito and the girl an invite to the party, I was already in a party with Elise so I can keep tabs on her.