Black Cats

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you and Elise met Asuna, and also defeated the first floor boss.

P.S.: Most of the information when it comes to floor clearness dates and information about them may be incorrect but that's because I don't feel like going through the light novels to find out
~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's now April 8th 2023, 6 months of being trapped in Sao and 5 months since the first floor boss was defeated. Me and Elise were walking through a town named Taft, that was located on the 11th floor. Me and Elise were just spending some time in the down during the night to rest a bit from being on the frontline. We just cleared the 28th floor which was full of wolves. The boss of the floor was named Fenrir. Me, Elise, and a few parties were able to defeat the boss together. Elise had her mace on her back, a new one that I got her just a bit ago while I have a new sword on my back. Elise held my hand as we walked through town, she said it made her feel just a bit more safe than just walking next to me.

"You want to go get some food?" I ask her.

"Yeah, how about that tavern over there" Elise says with glee while pointing at the tavern.

I smile to myself "Sure, let's go there"

We walked to the tavern and walked inside. There were many people inside who were enjoying their meals and having drinks while chatting with one another. As me and Elise looked around trying to find a free table and I could hear people talking about us, more specifically, talking about me.

"Dude it's him, the guy I told you about" A guy says to his friend.

"Are you sure?" His friend responded.

"Yeah, He always has a girl with large blond drills with him at all times, No doubt about it he's got to be The Weapon Master" The guy told his friend.

"Why do people call him The Weapon Master?" I hear a girl ask her friend.

"They say that he's mastered every weapon in the game" Her friend says.

"(Y/n), your so popular" Elise tells me and hugs my arm "Just like a Saint"

"You know I don't care about popularity" I tell her.

"I know" She says with a smile "But sometimes it can't be helped"

Then as I continued to try to find a spot to sit I see a familiar face sitting down.

"Well if isn't the Kirito" I said as I went up to him.

"(Y/n), Elise, What are you guys doing here?" Kirito asks.

"Just relaxing a bit from the frontline, as much as over exert myself I need a break once in a while" I state.

"Kirito, your friends with The Weapon Master?!" A guy in red sitting at Kirito's table says.

Kirito scratched his cheek "Yeah, I've known him since the day we got trapped in here"

"Hi, name's (Y/n)" I say then motioned to Elise "And this is Elise" Elise then waves a bit.

"Is it true?, did you really master every weapon?" The only girl at the table asks.

"Uh huh, He's max leveled every standard weapon skill in the game" Elise says cheerfully.

"How long did it take you to do that?" A guy in yellow at the table asks.

"4 months, I went many nights without sleep" I say then joked "Sometimes I think this game is giving me insomnia" We laughed a bit before settling down "If you guys don't mind, I'm going take Kirito away from the table for a bit"