Boss Meeting

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you met a girl named Silica, you, her, and Elise went on a adventure to bring her familiar back to life

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's March 6th, 2024,It's been almost 2 weeks since our small adventure with Silica.Me and Elise are on the 56th floor in its main town of Pani. We were heading for the location of the meeting for floor's floor boss, GeoCrawler. Within the time since our adventure with Silica Elise gained a unique skill, she said it's called Healer, with the explanation of what it does being quite obvious. Her skill allows her to heal players without the need of healing potions or crystals. In order for her to use the skill she needed a weapon or more precisely, a staff. We needed to defeat a secret boss given a quest that showed up when she aquired the skill. Right now she's wielding her staff that can be used as a mace and a outfit with really good defence for not having much metal involved, but she looked the part of a healer that was for sure.

Elise happily walked at my side with a smile on her face "I still can't belive you did that level 60 quest by yourself just to get me this pretty armor" Elise says cheerfully

"I wouldn't exactly call it armor" I say as I scratched my cheek "but it does look good on you"

As we walked towards the hobbit like mound building that the meeting was being held in I saw a familiar face in the crowd.

"Kirito, long time no see" I say as I waved.

He looked in our direction and saw us "Hey (Y/n), Hey Elise" He says as he walked over to us with another familiar face trailing behind him.

The person who was trailing Kirito was Sachi, who was apart of guild he was in. Seeing that he had brought her to the frontline with him could only show me one thing.

"Don't tell me..." I say and he nods, knowing I was looking at Sachi.

He sighed "Their dead......I wasn't able to save them..."

"It's alright Kirito, it wasn't your fault" Sachi said as she patted Kirito's back.

I looked at Sachi more and saw that she had much more equipment on then she did the last I saw Kirito. She has more armor and even a sword, I give props to Kirito for this, he really doesn't want her to die.