Murder in the Safezone

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter you with the help of Asuna, Elise, Kirito, and Sachs defeated the floor boss GeoCrawler.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's April 11th, 2024, Elise and I are on the 57th floor, in the town of Marten. We've been here for a couple days. I heard a rumor floating around when we were on the frontline about members of Laughing Coffin ambushing players and killing them. For those who don't know. Laughing Coffin is a guild for players who are all about killing other playes. I decided to check it out, the last thing I want is a guild of psychos running around killing other players. To my dismay, bringing Elise with me on a mission like this was my only option since I promised her I wouldn't leave her alone if the mission was going to be dangerous. The day was near it's end with the virtual sun close to setting.

"I really wish I didn't promise you that I'd bring you on every dangerous mission I go on" I say to Elise as we both sat atop a hill looking at the entrance of Marten.

"I wanted you to make that promise because you constantly went on dangerous adventures without telling me" Elise tells me while poking my cheek.

"And my reason for that still stands" I state.

Else and I then hear a gurgalling sound and Elise's face becomes red "I'm sorry, I'm a little hungry"

"Let's go eat dinner then" I replied and we both stood up.

"Hey!, (Y/n), Elise" We hear a familiar voice call out. We both look down the hill we're sitting on and we see Asuna waving to us while she walked up the hill "I knew I'd find you guys somewhere around here"

"What makes you say that?" I question.

"People don't call you an angel for nothing. You seriously go on any request or mission to save people. I heard the rumor so I decided to come here and find you" She tells me.

"She's right you know" Elise points out.

"Okay, you found us. What do you need?" I say.

"Well, I actually wanted to give you something (Y/n)" Asuna says.

Asuna sends me a gift and I open it up. In my hands, a sword forms. It was black and sliver, and it also came with its own sheath. The sword was named 'Angel's Blade'.

"Why are you giving me this Asuna?" I asked her

"I got it as a reward for completing a high level quest. I don't need such a weapon so it seemed only appropriate that the Weapon Master could use it, especially when he's too strong for his other weapons" Asuna explained with a slight blush on her face as she had her arms crossed and looked away from us "Think of it as a thank you for all you do on the frontlines"