Chapter 2

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile I have school which means lots of homework hope u guys understand anyway on to the story.
____________________________________

Jeff POV

"Uhh...so...my room?" I asked Slenderman. He looked down at me and nodded. He slowly walked to the stairs near the room and motioned me to follow him. We walked up the stairs walking down a hallway. I was admiring the dark wooden floor and fancy furniture. Then Slenderman took a right into a hallway with a few double doored rooms with perfect curved handles. There was this one room at the end of the hall with huge double doors, but I saw some candy in a bucket on the side. Slenderman walked to the door and knocked, then stepped back and waited patiently.

I heard faint footsteps on the other side of the door, then a lock being undone. Slenderman backed away from the door. Mirroring his movement, I stepped behind him hiding myself from what was behind that door. The door slightly creaked open revealing a gray eye. The eye searched the area then locked on Slenderman. The door opened fully, revealing a guy way taller than me. He looked at Slenderman's face asking quietly what was happening. Slenderman cleared his throat and nodded.

"Jack... we have a new person joining us. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Slenderman said. Jack's eyes widen slightly shocked, but turned back to his original expression and nodded understanding and cleared his voice. "Where's the 'new person' " he asked in a deep voice looking around to only see no other person other than Slender.

"Right here, LJ." Slenderman said stepping aside, revealing me. I stood there with my hands behind my back, looking down at my shoes. He made a quiet 'hmm' sound and stepped out of his room. I heard his footsteps quickly make his way over to me.

"Uhh... hey my name is Je-" he grasped my chin gently and brought my face up, making me look up at him. He locked his eyes on my cheeks running a thumb over them. He then looked at my burnt eyelids and dropped his hands to the sides letting go of my chin. He leaned closer to me as I tensed up. He noticed and backed away smirking.

"Anyway LJ, you will be showing Jeffery his room would you please." Slenderman said, as he was standing there watching everything. Jack nodded as he walked up to Slenderman whispering something in his ear. Slenderman nodded and said, "Jeff this is Laughing Jack, call him LJ." excusing himself.

LJ turned to me and said "follow me." and walked down the dim hallway.
________________________________________
A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter I will be working on the next anyway see you guys
CJ~