Chapter 5

[A/N: I know I know it's been a while right? And yes I'm still alive if you're wondering.
I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for not updating this sorry like what? In a year?
Truth to behold is that I kinda lost my inspiration in writing this story but I'm back with another chapter for you guys to read. Now enough of my blabbering let's get on with chapter 5.]

3rd Person POV

Jeff yawned as he sat up on his bed. He looked around his room while using one hand to rub his eye. Yesterday had been fun, yet a tiring day with Sally. He sighed and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

Standing up, he walked up to his connecting bathroom for his morning routine getting ready for the day ahead of him.

When he put his gray shirt on, he heard a light knock on the bedroom door. Confused on who would knock on his door early in the morning, he walked up to the door and opened it, to only see Sally smiling up at him.

"Good Morning!" she beamed holding onto her stuffed bear tightly.

Jeff smiled slightly, pretty unnoticeable, at the young girl, "Morning Sally", he greeted ruffling the girl's hair making her giggle.

"Stop that!" she laughed, "Can we play today." she asked tilting her head in the process.

"Sure Sally, let me just get my hoodie," Jeff agreed, then got his hoodie, "Let's go" he said shutting the door, before following Sally down the hall to her room

_________________

After a couple of hours of playing with Sally, Jeff started to get a bit hungry. When Jeff was about to say something, the door suddenly opened up rather harshly and all the pastas came inside the room.

EJ was the first one to speak up, "Come on Sally! You've hung out with Jeff all day yesterday, let us hang out with Jeff today" he said, his tone seemed angry.

"But I wanted to hang out with Jeff today!" Sally exclaimed while pouting and crossing her arms.

        "You did that all day yesterday!" EJ exclaimed, "Now it's my turn, besides he'd love to see all my surgeon tools" he stated proudly puffing out his chest.

        "Who would want to see that?" Ben snickered, "I think he would like to see my video games first!" he smirked.

       "Video games? Really?" Clockwork mocked, "Maybe he would like to go on a killing spree first, with me" she said.

       "Maybe h-he would l-like t-to spend t-time w-with me?" Toby said which sounded more like a question, and was ignored.

        LJ huffed, "I bet he'd rather spend time with me and try all my delicious candy, than with you people" he grinned confidently. If Jeff was being honest he didn't like candy at all, so he most likely preferred chocolate, but he didn't want LJ to be disappointed so he stayed quiet.

        "Don't get your hopes up clown" Hoodie said, "Maybe he would like to see my gun collection" he stated loudly.

"That's all you think is interesting!" the pastas yelled at Hoodie who flinched at the sudden loudness.

The pastas continued to argue about who should the killer spend time with. Jeff just stood there watching everything fold down, while sweat dripped down his forehead.