Chapter 4

A/N: I'm soooooooooooo SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I KNOW I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON SO I'M TRULY SORRRY.(Feel free to hate me for not updating in the comments) Anyways I'm back with another chapter which took me a bit of motivation to make not gonna lie, but it's here and I'm  posting it . Just so you guys imma edit some chapters hopefully making them at least a little bit better. So again I'm sorry for not updating. Now let's get into the chapter.
______________________________________

Jeff POV

I followed Sally down the hall to her room. "Come on! Hurry up!" she said to me rushing me. "Ok" I responded walking a bit faster to kinda keep up with her. We made it to her room with brown and pink double doors. 'Jeez all the rooms have double doors' I thought to myself as she opened the doors.

"Come in!" she said a little too excited and grabbed my hand pulling me into her room.

Once I stepped into her room the only thing I saw was pink. I mean her walls were a light shade of pink, while her ceiling was like a reddish pink. Her window curtains were white with light pink stripes going down vertically. Her bed was in the corner and I swear it looked like princess bed with white bed sheets and a pink blanket and two white pillows decorated with pink flowers on the edges.

As I was looking around, I failed to notice Masky on the balcony sitting on a chair with a tea set on the table. It was only a quick minute before I noticed Masky sitting there. I waved my hand at him, he just smiled and waved back. (btw he's not wearing his mask just so you know)

"Ok now that we're here, let's get started!" She threw her arms up in the air.

After she said that I walked over to Masky and sat down on the chair next to him.

" Oh u-umm g-guys" Sally said playing with her fingers, "Can you help me get the snacks and make the tea? If it's not any trouble."

Me and Masky smiled and looked at each other. I got up and walked over to her and crouched down to her height making eye contact with her.

"Sure we'll help you" I put a hand on her shoulder then look at Masky, "Can you get the snacks? I'll help Sally with the tea."

He nodded and got up and exited the room to get some snacks for the tea party, such as cookies or muffins. "Ok now before we get the water let's set the table up" I stood up and went over to the table. Sally nodded eagerly and followed me.
___________________

After setting the table which consists of a pink table cloth, white little plates with a tea cup on each one, and a napkin on the side of each plate.

"Ok, how about we get that tea" I patted Sally's head. "Yeah!!!" she started jumping up and down which made me chuckle softly.

We exit the room and go downstairs to the kitchen. As we were making our way to the kitchen we ran into Ben, we waved to each other and continued to the kitchen and walked in.

"Now Sally would you go get the tea pot for me please?" I questioned as she nodded excitedly going to the bottom cabinet and grabbing the tea pot. She walked back to me giving me the tea pot. I fill it up with water and put it on the stove to boil. Now we wait...
______________________

The water is boiled and it was hot enough and the kinds of tea I believe were in the upper cabinets.

"Hey Sally do you mind getting the tea" I turned to her as I was turning off the stove. "B-but it's too high" she pouted.

I chuckled and walked over to her picking her up and placing her on my shoulder.

"Is it too high now" I smirked as she giggled and opened the cabinet and got the tea. I put her down, as I closed the cabinet right back up.

"Now let's head back, Masky is probably waiting" I grabbed a rag as Sally nodded holding the tea, I put the rag around the handle not wanting to burn myself and lifted up the pot. "Let's go."

We were making our way to the stairs when I saw LJ coming downstairs. He saw me, and I smiled and waved at him. What got me confused was that he just turned his head so I couldn't see his face and he didn't greet me back. I just shrugged it off and continued walking upstairs with Sally to her room.

LJ POV

I was walking downstairs to go to the kitchen to steal some candy, since Slender doesn't want me eating tons of candy everyday because it's unhealthy for your teeth, but who cares, it's candy. I made it to the bottom of the steps when I notice Jeff with Sally, Jeff holding a tea pot and Sally holding some tea. I'm guessing he agreed to have a tea party with her.

So apparently he noticed me first, and when I looked at him he smiled and waved at me. 'Cute' I thought

My eyes widened at my sudden thought as I felt the heat rise up to my face. So Jeff wouldn't notice my blush I turned my head away from him. I'm pretty sure I made him confused, because of my sudden action. And I didn't even greet him back, I'm so stupid.

Although, I liked his smile, it makes him look cute. Wait... Agh! Stop it with these gay thoughts. I've never felt this way about anyone before, so why now? And why him?

Plus, I'm not gay... Right?
___________________________

Well that sums it up for this chapter hope you guys liked it and I'll try to do chapter 5 soon.

Anyway I was wondering if you guys actually want me to continue this book. I'm saying this because I hate having you guys wait for a really long time so I was wondering should I continue this book, I'll leave the choice up to you guys.

I also have ideas for other books I may write mostly bnha(Boku No Hero Academia). So let me know if you wanna see that, again it's up to you guys, if you wanna see some of that then I may be doing it in the future.

So that's all see you guys in the next chapter byeeeee~